Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe these are Ranked match only, but if anyone wants to try to figure something out, message me. My gamertag is ZeroThreshold.

I'm thinking if we add each other as friends, prefer one another, and then someone sets up to host a certain match (i.e., certain time limit, certain stage, etc), and the others find it, it'll work. But who knows?

Edited by ZeroThreshold

I will be playing online matches until I get 500 Ace Points. I'll be under Ranked Matches on War Mode. I always create the match, so there is a good chance you will fight me most of the time.

Edit: Just got 500 Ace Points. Thanks for your help :)

2nd Edit: I don't have the game right now, my friend 3 states away is borrowing it. Don't bother sending invites :p

Edited by Mikeyspinkick
Achievement Accomplished

I'm online right now, at 7:00 EST, and will be for several more hours. Looking to get 500 Ace points, and will help whoever helps me as well. Just send a friend request and a message letting me know.

And, I don't have a mic...hope that doesn't bother anyone.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks Mikeyspinkick =)

Edited by Kyai

Anybody up for boosting the Ace points send me a message on LIVE. Im on most of the day since i work 3rd shift. Im available all day and night Fri and Sat if i dont have anything planned.

EDIT: Got thet 500 with the help of MXR5150 and Evil Devilot.

Edited by DreddPirate Rob