Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 3 months later...

The Tiger online achievements are never hard, and this is the easiet set ever.

Its basically taken a Multi player game and turned it into a single player game. Theyve continued the destruction of it from last year. 1 online game is pointless.

Why are they making this so easy??? I.e so easy that a lot of the people that play Tiger online for fun will probably only unlock half the points lol.

I think the achievements look GREAT for this game this year! I especially like the Viva Las Villegas achievement, quite clever ;) The only thing I'm wondering about are the "Producer Points" on gamernet. I wonder exactly what these are, how they are collected and once collected what they enable you to do?

good news on the pic achievement front...after watching a video on gamespot.com it was made fairly clear tht u will b able to upload pics on2 ur members area of the tw08 website and thn dwnload thm on2 ur xbox if this is the case i think 1000pts before fifa is released maybe a challenge i might b up2 :) but with such a chnge in these achievement possibly a change in fifa is afoot as weel even though ea florida n ea canada is along way. ;) we can all hope:) i will go n find the video link n thn post it in a bit.

I gave up a long time ago on TW 06. I also have to say EA is getting better at achievements lately. The ones for Madden 08 and NCAA Football 08 didn't have those stupid dynasty achievements any more so that is a plus.

Well hopefully I can just download a picture so I don't have to find someone's vision camera to borrow;)

• 2 weeks later...
So you are gonna need xbox live vision probably for the photo game face, don't you think? I hate achievements where you have to use the camera because I don't have one.

Nope, you don't need a vision camera. You can take a picture with a digital camera and then upload it to the EA website logged into your EA account. Then the game can download the picture and use it. Its pretty cool the way they set it up.

I think the achievements look GREAT for this game this year! I especially like the Viva Las Villegas achievement, quite clever ;) The only thing I'm wondering about are the "Producer Points" on gamernet. I wonder exactly what these are, how they are collected and once collected what they enable you to do?

The producer points are based on gamernet clips you save. These are tough or cool shots you've taken in the game and then save and upload. Basically you set a challenge for others to try and make the same shot. I'm not 100% sure how you get the producer points after uploading one though, but its mostly likely based on how many people have tried your challenge or something similar.

I got the "Afraid of the Dark" achievement which is to land the ball inches from the hall by having a short putt and actually screwing it up and leaving it short of the hole. I assumed it was more for making a nice drive or whatever and putting it real close, but this was an easy way to do it.

when i get this game 2morrow i hopefully will

be able to unlock some of the acheivements

the 3 click acheivement i wanna get first :)

and mabye a hole in one if im lucky witch

im normally not LOL :D

looks like a easy 1000G over all with

1 or 2 acheivements mabye hard

(all gold / all majours)

How do you get points to get the 2 achievements involved with gamernet? Do you get points just by playing the game?

i think [im not sure] you have to upload clips and then people take your chanlenge and

if they cant do it you get points or something!

How do you get point involved with gamernet

also the server is down for photgame gace so dont expect those acheivements