Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host a 3-round mini game, wait a few minutes, when the room is full and every one is ready the achievement should unlock......you dont even have to play the match. Shouldnt be too tough getting 3 people to join your match, I got mine on the first try in a few minutes

I'll try again -- tried earlier, and got one person, who left as soon as I mentioned I was waiting for four, then no one else showed . . . maybe, it was simply too early to try. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have just begun working on the Gamernet Achievements, and wanted to see if we could get a list of people who still need these achievements. I will play everyones challenges on the list, if you will play mine in turn. I know a thread was posted like this earlier, but the Tiger forums seem to have gone cold so I wanted to get it started back up. It will be easier to do this if we just send each other friend requests, because we can search for each other's clips that way. Anyway, I check this site several times a day most days and will try to keep an updated list if anyone is interested in starting this up again. Thanks!!!

Gamertag is Oddly Uneven

Oddly Uneven

Cooter RX

Darth RX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hiya can you please do a chalange for me its called "sweet chip" search for Free style challanges, Backspin distance, Bounce zone & in the cup.. just keep trying it cos i need the producer points achievement's if u want me to do the same send me a message on here and i will do it! thanks

Dr DR3ADD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...