Maxed Out Player add on question

Morgan750

I know this is an old game, but Ive been trying to get some achievements on games I never went on much, this being one of them.

I heard that to increase your skill points you needed to beat the different players in tiger challenge so that the limit to what your skills increase to goes up. What I wanted to know is if I get the add on which maxes out your skill points to 110 do I need to beat all the players so that it can actually reach that level or will it max out no matter what?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I know this is an old game, but Ive been trying to get some achievements on games I never went on much, this being one of them.

I heard that to increase your skill points you needed to beat the different players in tiger challenge so that the limit to what your skills increase to goes up. What I wanted to know is if I get the add on which maxes out your skill points to 110 do I need to beat all the players so that it can actually reach that level or will it max out no matter what?

Thanks

Yes, it actually will max it out no matter what. The other guy was wrong. But all Tiger 08 dlc is no longer on the marketplace. So hopefully you downloaded the add on before it was delisted.