Krazie

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me if anyone wants to trade 5 wins a row GT: Skitz540

would like to get this, think i got some glitch here

is it 5 in a row in one session? I played a 4 event tourney - won all 4 then did 2 single events today and got nothing :(

edit: well I just hosted 5 100m races and won them all to get this. I suspect this achievement requires you do it in the same session but I could be wrong :)

Edited by bjh_27
updated info

If anyone would like to boost the 5 consecutive wins give me a shout. I also require the 800 and 1500 metre achievements which are boostable.

one thing I can recommend for 800 / 1500 which does NOT require online is if you absolutely gun it for the whole race, your lack of heart does NOT stop you getting max power (if you can build up power quick enough to stop it falling)

pause the game after each lap, make sure you have max power all the way, then you can get both fairly easily from the front

one thing I can recommend for 800 / 1500 which does NOT require online is if you absolutely gun it for the whole race, your lack of heart does NOT stop you getting max power (if you can build up power quick enough to stop it falling)

pause the game after each lap, make sure you have max power all the way, then you can get both fairly easily from the front

Yeah I put that in the achievement guide (just waiting for Moderator to unlock thread) however my hand just can't handle that sort of abuse at the moment.

If I slipstream it I can use my fingers and can quite easily keep the speed up. I'm in no rush to get the achievements really just thought I might be able to kill two birds with one stone. I'm going to have to let my palm recover anyway before I go for some of the other acheivements I need.