GamerNet Challenge Thread

CovertDog

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt find yours chalenges PSonic???

The 18 hole apparently is no longer there. Don't know why. The other two are still there in the "freestyle" section.

I just posted one to replace the 18 hole challenge. It's called "Hole in 1" and it's in the "Buick Cup" section.

Kang, if you've got any posted I'll play them tonight. LMK if you're still having issues. Thanks.

Well i got one up in the (9 hole showdown bracket) called ACHIEVEMENT SEEKERS its worth 315 points and has a x2 bounus the win conditions are:

Birdie Streak 3

Birdies 5

and a score of -4

come on and try to beat it ... its not that hard but its not real easy i put it up hoping it gets alot of hits and i get those damn producer points .. and if you play mine i'll play yours.

Well i got one up in the (9 hole showdown bracket) called ACHIEVEMENT SEEKERS its worth 315 points and has a x2 bounus the win conditions are:

Birdie Streak 3

Birdies 5

and a score of -4

come on and try to beat it ... its not that hard but its not real easy i put it up hoping it gets alot of hits and i get those damn producer points .. and if you play mine i'll play yours.

Two new ones just posted:

One in the 18 hole showdown called ACHIEVEMENT SEEKERS its worth 343 points and a x2 bounus, winning conditions are:

Birdie Streak - 3

Birdies - 11

Score - -9

And the other one is in Freestyle called BACKSPIN EAGLE which was a challenge that Orange and Blue had posted which i beat its worth 201 points and a x2 bounus, winning conditions are:

Backspin distance - 9.73 ft

In the Cup - Yes

Stop Zone - Yes

NONE BEAT YET ! .. oh oh there goes the ego

Hey guys. a little off topic but how do you delete your posts and put up new ones. I click delete and they are gone but it still says i have 3 of 3 active. I also have 3posts up, a 9, 18, and freestyle one hole. All start with pine then some letters and numbers. They are fairly decent scores on pinehurst.

You have to search for your posted ones and delete them there. It wont delete them if you go into my clips and delete them.