Help get goldeneye back to xbla!

callmeclean

Have u ever played a great game for nintendo 64 called goldeneye developed by rare, if you have did u know it was going to come out on xbla and near completion.

But microsoft and nintendo coudn't agree on financial issues and stuff so as of right now it is canned. Well us fans can mabye change this.

Sign up for this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/rare007/petition.html :which is already 25 thousand strong.

C'mon guys we can make a difference!

Have u ever played a great game for nintendo 64 called goldeneye developed by rare, if you have did u know it was going to come out on xbla and near completion.

But microsoft and nintendo coudn't agree on financial issues and stuff so as of right now it is canned. Well us fans can mabye change this.

Sign up for this petition http://www.petitiononline.com/rare007/petition.html :which is already 25 thousand strong.

are you serious? i think something like this has been done b4.. and u think joining a website and telling ppl to do something there jus gonna agree and get on with it.. i dont think so and you are pretty much wasting your time that game will never see xbox..

Now that Waggly has said this:

;2286554']This is such old news. It really won't happen, just let it go.

There's plenty of other great games already out or on the way for 360 - we really don't NEED Goldeneye to make our lives complete.

I change my mind, Give us GOLDEN EYE!

Lol why in the world would a company allow their rival company to make a game? And also, there's NO point in petitions at all, it makes no difference to the people who would put the game out on xbla.

Nintendo allows Microsoft to put Goldeneye on the arcade for 800 points. Hypothetically speaking, they split everything 50/50. This arcade sells 1,000,000 copies. 500,000 x 400 MSP ($5.00). That is $5 million for just allowing Microsoft to put their game up.

Now ask yourself again, "Why in the world would a company allow their rival company to put a game that is already created for sale again."

Nintendo allows Microsoft to put Goldeneye on the arcade for 800 points. Hypothetically speaking, they split everything 50/50. This arcade sells 1,000,000 copies. 500,000 x 400 MSP ($5.00). That is $5 million for just allowing Microsoft to put their game up.

Now ask yourself again, "Why in the world would a company allow their rival company to put a game that is already created for sale again."

Ask yourself this. Wouldn't Nintendo put it on Wii first and get more money than they would from Microsoft?

a petition wont make a difference, unless you have about 20 thousand bucks noones gonna do nothin

it is a shame because i use to play it with 3 mates, we'd all grab golden guns and gang up on mark, ah memories.... anyway its not guna happen, like TheVoidRose said there care about money, if they don't see a product thats going to return, then there not going to bother

Ask yourself this. Wouldn't Nintendo put it on Wii first and get more money than they would from Microsoft?

I doubt it, so no. Much more people not only use Xbox Live than the Wii's horrible "online" offerings. It was a damn shame that they didn't come to some sort of agreement and we will more than likely never see Goldeneye on the XBLA.

Eh, I heard Perfect Dark was actually better than Goldeneye and that should satisfy your hunger for N64 FPS's.

You heard wrong.

I doubt it, so no. Much more people not only use Xbox Live than the Wii's horrible "online" offerings. It was a damn shame that they didn't come to some sort of agreement and we will more than likely never see Goldeneye on the XBLA.

I personally would love if nintendo agreed to put many of their classic/ big games on live. They would make more money putting old SNES and 64 games on live arcade than they would anywhere else. It's a shame.

I would love to see some Zelda and Mario.