Fun Sounds?

foamy10

Will this support the fun little noises like in CS:S?

Example:

Gun Game- whenever you kill someone the Mario level up noise plays

Or like whenever you knife someone it says "gotcha bitch!" from the ChappellShow

Or whenever it's sudden death the rocky music starts to play and it's nothing but a knife fight xD

So like if anyone has any information please let me know because I really love all of that random fun stuff :D

These features were never originally in CS in the first place but were added in by the admin of the server you were playing on through the use of mods. When you loaded up a game of CS and it loaded a bunch of random crap that meant the server you were playing on had mods with it. Not always a bad thing but sometimes it was.

As for the gun game mario sound, it might be possible because I believe Valve is working with the developers of the original gun game mod from the PC. I read that in the news article on the home page. I used to play a TON of CS years ago, and played quite a bit of gun game. I hope it feels, and sounds, just as good if not even better.

How about they add the old BOOM HEADSHOT! sound effect.

Edited by M49907

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The sounds you're describing are sever side, and per server. It's not part of the original game, the biggest clue of course is the Mario power-up sound byte being a part of the Nintendo company and they wouldn't let Valve just use it for every server.

So I'd doubt it, since if you even change one line of code on a server on the Xbox 360 they can call it tampering and give you a hefty ban.

• 2 weeks later...
If the Xbox version allow cross-platform game-play like the PlayStation 3 one then we should be able to join those modded CS:GO PC servers. I hope we can!

I lost my faith in the human race when I read this shit. Really kid? Really?! I remember when I was naive like you once.. Words fail me.