Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Still looking to boost.

Ditto. Looking to boost all Brotherhood mp achievements. I just sent you a FR over XBL.

I need all of the multiplayer achievements.

gt: random king007

Just tried to send you a FR over XBL as well, but received an error message :(

give me a time and date for boosting mp achs.

Sent you a FR over XBL :) My gt is BLAST KINETIC.

Hey guys I would like to help you guys get your achievements same as I, but I can't get online anymore? Anyone know why. Every time I play multiplayer it says that the server can't be found at this time.

Also my GT is MiniAllan so add and message me i`m on almost every night.

I have been able to jump on mp but it's pretty dead. Btw I sent you a FR over XBL.

Need to boost these multiplayer achievements. I need Employee of the month, download complete and role model.

Available most of the time on GMT. GT: unknownguy18

Shot you a FR as well :)

I need to boost all online achievements, my gt is: cristofe diaz

Hi, Cristofe, would you be willing to help even though you have already completed the game?

Edited by Kairi
Triple Post

• 2 weeks later...
I set up a session for Tomorrow night HERE. Anyone is welcome to join.

A very productive session last night. Thanks for setting it up. Some of us even got Abstergo knocked out.

And a lot of us almost got to lvl 50, so if anyone wants to boost the remaining lvls today, let's do it.

I'll be on for most of the day, starting now.

A very productive session last night. Thanks for setting it up. Some of us even got Abstergo knocked out.

And a lot of us almost got to lvl 50, so if anyone wants to boost the remaining lvls today, let's do it.

I'll be on for most of the day, starting now.

That was definitely a great session! Sorry I had to leave near the very end; my Xbox completely froze up :/

I could probably get on again today at almost anytime although I am spending time with a friend for an hour or two in the evening. I will see if I can get others to join later.

That was definitely a great session! Sorry I had to leave near the very end; my Xbox completely froze up :/

I could probably get on again today at almost anytime although I am spending time with a friend for an hour or two in the evening. I will see if I can get others to join later.

Sounds good. I'll be on until 4pm pacific, and then back on around 8pm.

Anybody else need ALL the multiplayer achievements?? I'm just starting this game and I'd like to get a session going sometime in the next week or 2 to knock out all the multi. If anyone is interested in helping out pls shoot me a msg or friend req and let me know what day and time would work best for you. GT - De4thM4chin3

• 3 weeks later...