Are the bonuses worth it?

ODST Kayne

Okay, so from what I've seen, this isn't one of those "Buy the game because it's fun" kind of deals. It's the "Buy this game to get some bonus stuff for Dead Space 2" kind of deal. So my question is, are the bonuses you get in DS2 worth the 400 MSP? I naturally didn't get my code from the pre-order, but i do have 400 MSP that isn't going anywhere fast. So is it worth buying this game? Thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is from the dead space facebook set up by Visceral Games.

"So who's already grabbed the sweet unlocks you get for Dead Space 2 when you play Dead Space Ignition? Remember, you can get Ignition FREE when you pre-order Dead Space 2 at participating retailers. Here's the breakdown of unlocks you'll get to use in Dead Space 2 in case you missed them including this exclusive Hacker suit! Doesn't that look awesome?

1) Exclusive Hacker Suit. The suit features bonus perks and hacking capabilities that will help you during Isaac's journey.

2) Hacker-themed Contact Beam weapon skin.

3) Exclusive audio logs.

4) Power nodes, health packs, and credits to give Isaac an edge during Dead Space 2."

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=438887251658&set=a.93695291658.90195.18523496658

• 2 weeks later...
This is from the dead space facebook set up by Visceral Games.

"So who's already grabbed the sweet unlocks you get for Dead Space 2 when you play Dead Space Ignition? Remember, you can get Ignition FREE when you pre-order Dead Space 2 at participating retailers. Here's the breakdown of unlocks you'll get to use in Dead Space 2 in case you missed them including this exclusive Hacker suit! Doesn't that look awesome?

1) Exclusive Hacker Suit. The suit features bonus perks and hacking capabilities that will help you during Isaac's journey.

2) Hacker-themed Contact Beam weapon skin.

3) Exclusive audio logs.

4) Power nodes, health packs, and credits to give Isaac an edge during Dead Space 2."

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=438887251658&set=a.93695291658.90195.18523496658

in regards to the extra credits and nodes. if i start my zealot playthrough in DS2, will the extra credits/nodes still be available when i start me hardcore playthrough?

• 1 month later...