Borderlands 2 Complete FAQ/Guide

Bahroo3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question, as I haven't got the time to check thoroughly (now leaving for work): about saving side quests from PT2 for PT2.5 - what happens to the side quests from when you first meet Hammerlock, the ones during the 'Best Minion Ever' story mission?

If you leave them, and then get to Sanctuary, do they disappear, because Hammerlock is there with you (in Sanctuary)? Or does he stay behind until you do them, or are they accessible through the notice board or what?

Sorry if it has been asked countless times. :3

I can't remember if any of the rewards are worth it because it has been a LOOOOONG time. :p

Just a quick question, as I haven't got the time to check thoroughly (now leaving for work): about saving side quests from PT2 for PT2.5 - what happens to the side quests from when you first meet Hammerlock, the ones during the 'Best Minion Ever' story mission?

If you leave them, and then get to Sanctuary, do they disappear, because Hammerlock is there with you (in Sanctuary)? Or does he stay behind until you do them, or are they accessible through the notice board or what?

Sorry if it has been asked countless times. :3

I can't remember if any of the rewards are worth it because it has been a LOOOOONG time. :p

You pick up via the Bounty Board and you can either turn them in there or at Sanctuary.

Alright. I just picked up a level 50 Quality Baby Maker ~6k damage, 1.5 reload speed, and 39 ammo capacity and tried it out. I read the effect in this FAQ and it says that it's supposed to spawn several guns when thrown. When I tested it, it only threw one gun. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I decided to post a question asking why is this happening? Also, I've done between 330k to about 2700k using only one clip of the gun. Why such the big range for damage? I have only a 36% increase in grenade damage due to skills and BA rank.

Edited by Fechdog

Alright. I just picked up a level 50 Quality Baby Maker ~6k damage, 1.5 reload speed, and 39 ammo capacity and tried it out. I read the effect in this FAQ and it says that it's supposed to spawn several guns when thrown. When I tested it, it only threw one gun. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I decided to post a question here. Also, I've done between 330k to about 2700k using only one clip of the gun. Why such the big range for damage? I have only a 36% increase in grenade damage due to skills and BA rank.

Damage is based on bullets left in the clip when thrown.

Is there a chance that the badass section could be expanded? For example, we can't always boost the same stats, regardless of how low the added bonus drops to, how does the game determine which stats are available for boosting when we open the Badass menu? Is there any way to manipulate it?

It just picks random stats for you to boost. Closing the menu and opening it again will not change it.

Absolutely sure it's random? I've been trying to keep up certain behaviors as I boost my badass rank, when one stat disappears, go to this stat, without that stat, go to this stat, etc, boosting a stat which has received less attention seems to have a higher chance to bring a stat back to the menu that has received more attention, am I just paranoid?

Completely random.

Is there a way to get the Vault Hunters Relic back? I rather stupidly sold it ages ago on playthru 1, now I'm trying to farm for legendaries on PT2 I think it might come in handy ( I swear the warrior barfs up almost all white grade weapons! ).

I've tried signing in with a different account on split screen, and getting that account to drop it, and also getting a new character up to sanctuary to swap it in claptraps stash, but you don't seem able to do either. The option to drop is greyed out. I'm probably out of luck, but just wondered if anybody new if there was a way to get that particular relic back. Cheers!

This is the only method that will work for getting another one. This will not work in split-screen.

Really? What did I do wrong then. I've literally just tried that, but the relic wasn't displayed in my inventory, I can't even drop the thing with my new character. Only way I can see, unless I've missed something ( which is entirely possible ) to get rid of it is to see it at a vending machine :/

Really? What did I do wrong then. I've literally just tried that, but the relic wasn't displayed in my inventory, I can't even drop the thing with my new character. Only way I can see, unless I've missed something ( which is entirely possible ) to get rid of it is to see it at a vending machine :/

Did you make sure to remove the item (Not wearing it) before trying to put it into the secret stash? Unlike trades, you can't put in items that are on your person.

Might I suggest adding pictures to the legendary weapons so I know what they look like? Been wanting to get the Striker from Old Slappy ever since I saw it in the loading screen but never knew that's what it was until I weeded through the wiki, which is somewhat difficult to simply locate BL2 Legendary weapons.

Sometime near the end of playthrough 1 I got a sniper rifle that was really powerfull and it had no scope on it. It had retro look so it was probably Jakobs.

I really liked it and I would like to get anoter one but I don't remember the name or how I got it. I checked lists of legendary weapons and it was none of them.

Does anybody know what gun I am talking about? I'm pretty sure it was not a random gun.

I'm not asking to trade, I'm not asking for duplicating, I just want to know what gun it was.

Sometime near the end of playthrough 1 I got a sniper rifle that was really powerfull and it had no scope on it. It had retro look so it was probably Jakobs.

I really liked it and I would like to get anoter one but I don't remember the name or how I got it. I checked lists of legendary weapons and it was none of them.

Does anybody know what gun I am talking about? I'm pretty sure it was not a random gun.

I'm not asking to trade, I'm not asking for duplicating, I just want to know what gun it was.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Buffalo

I believe this is the one you are talking about, I didn't like it myself.

hey guys my gamertag is: VideInfra86

im a lvl 50 Mechromancer, just looking to take care of Master Gee.

Got good weapons etc, know the strategy to beat him, just cant do it alone or with people that dont communicate.

He's my last quest before i get the completionist acheevo so any help would be greatly appreciated and i'd be willing to dupe any of my items/weapons.

Please add me and send me a message

GT: VideInfra86

• 2 weeks later...