Ending plot hole?

Shadowfan789

Just wondering... if the Joker knocked over the rest of the cure after Batman drinks his share, then what happened to the rest of Gotham since the Joker apparently poisoned many citizens. (The nurse/intern you save from the Joker's henchmen later on confirms this.) Do they ever clarify what happens with them or... did everyone just forget about them?

didnt he give some to robin or something. either that or we assume they get the cure from batman himself, due to it being in his blood now

that was a blood sample before he met up with ra's and got the blood from him he needed to make it stick. when mad hatter tricks you into his game and alfred just randomly drops a cure it felt too rushed, and as it turns out it was

I was thinking the same thing. Considering Mr. Freeze had to use blood that had bonded with the required enzyme over decades, couldn't they have gotten some blood from Ras'.

*****SPOILERS INCOMING*****

I mean, Ras' is dead and bleeding all over that gate he fell onto. They could just scoop up some more of his blood, and ask Freeze to synthesize more cure or Batman could figure it out himself if Freeze is deciding to be a dick again. I just think they should have filled that plot hole before the credits or even after the credits.

Alfred says that they're manufacturing a cure after you get out of the Sionis steel mill for the second time, just before you start scanning choppers. It's when Alfred is saying that Batman has to stop Protocol 10 instead of trying to save Talia. I had done the Mad Hatter mission hours before that (after the Vicki Vale rescue), it's a separate thing.