Game completion at 4%

Trips

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I want to know, and I do believe that was Erik.... Thats why there has got to be something else...

Isn't the doublejump thing under the turret room? I believe you have to jump/foam into the vent in the turret room...

wait i did the secret room thing, but where do u get the foam after that?

Right after getting past the room witht he heat and the moving walls, you climb up a ladder and enter into a huge room. You want to fall onto that platform bellow you, and head through there that will lead to a room that is entirely dark. Once in there head up top to where a foam door is. make the bomba shoot the door and voila.

Right after getting past the room witht he heat and the moving walls, you climb up a ladder and enter into a huge room. You want to fall onto that platform bellow you, and head through there that will lead to a room that is entirely dark. Once in there head up top to where a foam door is. make the bomba shoot the door and voila.

thanks but its pretty tricky getting onto that platform in the big room, is there a trick to getting on it, cuz i always fall down

thanks but its pretty tricky getting onto that platform in the big room, is there a trick to getting on it, cuz i always fall down

Should be a ladder that you can dangle down on and then just aim yourself towards the ledge.

You can hang at the laserthing above the door, drop when the bomba shoots the foam :).

I found it to be easier to run up against the door and just spam jump.

Once again however, I can't get the stupid grate to open!!!!

God I hope its not some random chance BS.

Edit: BTW it does say on the pipe in that room where the grate should be opened "k-5 Junction"

I found it to be easier to run up against the door and just spam jump.

Once again however, I can't get the stupid grate to open!!!!

God I hope its not some random chance BS.

Edit: BTW it does say on the pipe in that room where the grate should be opened "k-5 Junction"

Me neither, I could get it open once, but then I dropped at a wrong place and couldn't get back :')..

Now that i know how to get the foam I can't get the grate open! tried everything suggested on this forum. I did it like 5 times before and now i can't even do it once lol. Maybe there is a limit to how many time you can sequence break?

Nope, I couldn't do it from the start. I already tried like 15 times and it was only open 1 time :(.

Nope, I couldn't do it from the start. I already tried like 15 times and it was only open 1 time :(.

Yep, same exact thing. There is more to this than just time... it's only a matter of time till people pinpoint exactly what it is.

Anyone figured out how to get the Missile Expansion in the Wind Tunnel without alerting those guards?

Also, the wind tunnel and the foam bomba are the 2 most random elements in this game when it comes to speed running it. They're pretty terrible when it comes to doing a good speed run.

No, the most random element is whether the grate opens or not. The other stuff is just a matter of practice.

What if the Spidermech starts the timer. Let's say you got one or two minutes to get to the grade after you 'summon' the Spidermech, and you have to get there in time.

That sounds like it could be right to me.

I mean, getting a gamerpic for just beating the boss? There got to be something behind it :p.

I'm getting crazy trying to figure out why the grate opens, and my last theory is: don't touch the platform of the green door on the right of the big spider boss.

You have to do like in the VIDEO at 5:22.

Is the only element I'm able to isolate at the moment, try and let me know.

Nope, I did it touching that platform.

I believe it can be 1 of two things.

1 Being that you don't turn your light off from the start. If you keep it on while walking through the vents before the pistol sequence, it will display as off, yet still drain power (after you grab a golden weapon).

The second thing it possibly can be is the bombas. In the video, the only bombas he shoots are the ones that are blocking his path. You have the one after the lake, and the one right before the grenade pick up. If you leave the other bombas up, it seems that may have something to do with it.

On that topic, when playing through my speedrun after getting the missiles (via foam tunnel method) I proceeded to that part and died over and over trying to get out, even when I made it to the top of the elevator shaft with plenty of energy left the game just killed me before I got out, it was only after I went back and got the upgrades that I could make it, from reading around everyone seems to be implying that after you get the missiles you can just go to the end, after getting the missile in the wind tunnel do u have to follow the rest of the objectives or can u skip some? thanks in advance