New Weapons...

LukeP91

Personally im quite disappointed with the lobber because everytime i seem to shoot one it misses and hits a wall!?!? Invisibilty is really cool and helpful for the tricky time trials and the harpoon kicks long range ass! Overall i think that the update has made this game much more enjoyable!

What do you think about them?

The harpoon/minigun combo is what got me through Psychotic. That harpoon is a beast for even the strongest guards, and the minigun has so much ammo in one clip, that any boss can't fire back for ages. I doubt I could've done the Psych Out achievement without it.

I think the lobber is fun to mess with but isnt powerful enough for Time Trials. I used the Firefly and the Regular Rockets for those along with Invis which seemed to work best. The Mini gun is good sometimes but doesn't fast enough at the start so if your fighting a boss who has the black machine gun he will kill you before you kill him or his clip is empty. The Harpoon is my favorite weapon. I like to kill people and see who can get the person to stay the highest or by his head

I wouldn't have been able to do any of the time trails on psychotic without the cloaking device. I mean that's the only thing I used it for anyways. One thing I don't like is the machine gun. It takes to long to fire at a fast rate.