60 Min defend organisation thread.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am willing to try the 60 min defender achievement. i also have person who is willing to do this and maybe possibly one more. send me a message for when you know what times we can do this. i am also willing to do other achievements for xbox live and are you willing to do them aswell? send me a message: gamertag--ajcass

i would like to do this and i also have a friend who would... we need all the multiplayer achievement so if anybody wants to do those too hmu.... gt = spr4ypr4ysn1p3x

i am willing to do any of the online achievements so just send me a message when we can do this. i also have one more who is willing gamertag--ajcass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, im ready for some online cheevos, got all the offline now.

I need a CO-OP partner. For all those who wanna join me, just send a friend request, and send a message. just write ghost recon or something, then i'll know it's you.

:uzi:

• 4 weeks later...
Looking to do 60 min coop achieve and 30 coop games. I have 2 other friends. Anyone wanna try hit me up. Also need the one with 10 gamer tags willing to help with any you need.

Yeah I'm keen. I have 4 gamertags to help with the 10 people one and I'm looking to do any online achievement. Would love to get the 60 min coop one out of the way though.

GT: Hey BIoke (that's a capital i not a lowercase L)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...