Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for someone who does not have all citys taken over, i need to taunt 43 more gang members for one of my last 2 achievements, NO CHEATS! if you allow me to get this i will help them with anything they need, thanks! add ToXiiC dM and send message saying what its for

I just got this game and I'm still in the beginning of the campaign. I want to do this with a co-op partner, so the whole process will be slightly easy and get help with other stuff. (Challenges, Gang Territories, etc.)

Just message me on xbox if you're interested.

GT: Dr3matik

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for someone that has a game with STAG Commandos, need 8 more kills for final achievement.

I've got a fully maxed character to help out with anything in your game as well.

Reply here or send me a message on xbox.

Thanks in advance.

GT: iceicealan

My char is almost maxed I got the best of everything atm. Im lvl 40, still have stag commandos. Looking for anyone to play with without cheats to do anything really. gonna be on this all night send me a message and only people with mics plz!

Gt: gweel9

My char is almost maxed I got the best of everything atm. Im lvl 40, still have stag commandos. Looking for anyone to play with without cheats to do anything really. gonna be on this all night send me a message and only people with mics plz!

Gt: gweel9

Also looking for someone to coop for the activitys aswell as someone who has not done the mission on the stag carrier and/or has not done the wrestling match vs killbane I will gladly help you progress if your far behind