How should I bring this to x360a's attention?

Squab2

First, I am not going to say anything about the achievement/game I am talking about so I will just talk in a general setting...

There is an achievement with the guide that is wrong for it.

I have found out the way to actually get the achievement and would like to submit a new and better guide.

How should I go about just submitting ONE achievement guide to them?

Anybody please give me a detailed explanation.

Well, since it's only one achievement, post in the achievement guide sticky or even the achievement discussion. Marc's link would work, but I'm sure you would need corroboration from others who have played the game (and this is why you post it in Achievement Guide/Discussion). There is no reason to be discreet about it or anything. The guide isn't wrong, it's just not as helpful as your idea may be.

Thank you for both of your help and this is pretty much my first time on the forums here and I didn't really want anyone to like, use what I thought of for credit or whatever. :p But now I realize it's fine to post any ideas. :)

Thank you for both of your help and this is pretty much my first time on the forums here and I didn't really want anyone to like, use what I thought of for credit or whatever. :p But now I realize it's fine to post any ideas. :)

the great thing about these forums is If you post an alternative view of an achievement and it works you are thanked for it, if it doesn't they'll soon let you know!