One game you never want on your Gamertag

Death Metal Jim

What is the one game on the 360 that you would never put on your Gamertag, more than any other? It could be any game, and for any reason.

For me it will always be Avatar: The Burning Earth. This game is infamous for being the easiest 1000 you can get in the shortest amount of time possible. I don't ever want it going anywhere near my 360, let alone on my GT. I'd honestly rather play Hannah Montana or My Horse And Me 2, because at least those require some sort of effort.

Again, list any game you want for whatever reason, be it the difficulty, leaderboard achievements, unobtainable achievements, whatever. I just ask that everyone list only one game. I look forward to reading everyone's responses :).

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRAW Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Mainly because my backlog is too huge to work on a leaderboard achievement. The end goal line is always moving further and further away. I don't want to make that kind of investment when I have a backlog easily over 150 games big. I also don't like the game very much, if I liked the game I wouldn't care at all. On top of that I have Quake 4 on my list that I have to at least attempt someday.

If its just difficult I will still try it eventually.

Edited by KillerBEA

Besides any game with cancelled multiplayer servers or unobtainable achievements, I'd also have to go with Avatar: The Burning Earth. I will always refuse to play that game, regardless of how easy it is to nab all the achievements (as I'm more about quality than quantity).

Rayman Raving Rabbids is also an honorable (or unhonorable) mention.

I'm going to go with GRAW or Luxor 2 for the same reason: Difficult achievements that have values not divisible by 5. I'm fine with hard games and hard achievements. Heck, I'm even fine with indivisible achievements, since completing the game will put you back to normal, but when the game is going to put that stain on your tag long term, it is a problem for me.

Personally I am not really ashamed of any game, mainly because it is just a game. I would play avatar but I would actually play the game. Even after I got all the achievements. I only look at achievements as a way to carry on the replay value. However I would hate to have a game where it is impossible to get all of the achievements. I cannot stand not being able to get that 100%.

defenitley hannah montana but theres also a couple games any game that i cant complete 100% and i dont really care much for sports games like:basketball,soccer,tennis,golf,football ooohh lets not forget fighting games oh my im sure we all know about those ridiciously isane achievements big ups for the gamers that have completed some of those hard ones that the rest of us cant like: mk vs. dc,mortal kombat,street fighter IV,marvel vs. capcom,d.o.a. and games like that im just not that great and dont have the patience for all that. ill play them but not in my main account

I'm not ashamed of any game really. If I could take one off it would be Luxor 2. It got really difficult and it screwed up my even GS. I had to play another game with odd point achievements just to even it out again.

Well I'm not particularly asking for games someone would be ashamed of, although that is an option if someone chooses to list it. I'm more asking of a game you've seen/read about/watched a review of or whatever and just thought to yourself "Man, I never want to play this shit" LOL.

Well I'm not particularly asking for games someone would be ashamed of, although that is an option if someone chooses to list it. I'm more asking of a game you've seen/read about/watched a review of or whatever and just thought to yourself "Man, I never want to play this shit" LOL.

In that case Hellboy: Science of Evil. I know there are games on my tag that I'll never 100%, but for a game to have DLC that was never released part of the original 1000GS is rediculous, almost funny. Knowing that I could never get the 100% would taunt me.

Takes a man to 1k that game and not be embarrassed about it. That's why it's on my list. :D

I guess I'm not a man then because the only way I'll ever have that on my list is if I'm participating in a GSL (in which case I couldn't care less what is or isn't on my list).

IDGAF what game is on my card as long as I can complete it.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe was accidentally added by my kid and I'll never be able to do the pro move challenges because I hate fighting games and don't want to spend the time developing the skill needed to finish it.

The music games are hard for me as well and I won't add any more. I can do most of the achievements save some of the 5 star every song achievements like in GH3. I can play well on expert, but don't have the skill 5 star some of the crazier songs like TTFAF.