Left 4 dead 3 spotted??

xMANlACx

i hope if its true that it is more like the first cause the second one wasnt that good. i didnt like the chracters or the new special infected. honestly could care less about a third as valve dont impress me anymore. left 4 dead 2s servers sucked. sometimes people cant join me and i cant join them

if there is a third there needs to be modifactions i love how in public games if its just me and the ai the random can gun you down without consequence. thats bad if you are playing on expert. if someone acts that way the game should kick them automaticly and put them on easy in a different campaighn. if you gun down someone once on the higher difficultys or twice on normal this should happen.

the bootong system sucks. earlier a guy hit me with a bat then threw a molotov in a room and i was in the black and white stage. i voted to boot him and he killed me. he of course got voted to stay and i left. the randoms in l4d are ridculous,play the game right or stick to sp alone that simple.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It would be amazing but I highly doubt it, even for next Gen. Valve usually doesn't make trilogies and right now they're pretty busy with Dota 2. Like we're still waiting on half life 3 Soooo it would be awesome but quite unlikely. If they do for next Gen. They would probably change the name to something similar like "All 4 Dead"

At this point I'm just of the opinion they'll never make another game. :/

Yeah...Evolve seemed like an egregious misstep to me, just because it so blatantly ignored all of Valve's console fans. I appreciate that new ideas are solely needed right now in gaming, but to have three different huge series all in need of a third installment, and make Evolve instead...they needed one hell of an amazing game, and it wasn't that.

But what do they care? Tell me the last time CS:GO wasn't in the top ten streamed games on Twitch.