horses achievement

where to find a specific type of horses for achievement? i need only American Standartbred i think, because in shop there isnt one

its a dark one, fast speed

cant find, can anyone help?

I found it in Beecher's Hope.

It's a Black one.

How do you get/buy the rest of the horses ?

They are all around when u see one which u think u didn't catch one like it before catch it if it saves that means its a new one.

Where you buy horses ?

In the General Store.

You can't buy them before you've catch one before.

probably one of those "rare" items, like in GTA some cars were almost impossible to find. Maybe these horses show up on one single location in the corner of the map or w/e. :(

well, after a couple of days there should be some ppl who can help. Just a pic of these horses would help.

rockstar social says you can get the hungarian all over mexico, but the kentucky and american you have to wait till you go back to blackwater/bleechers.

but I completely agree I've been cruising the net all day today just for a picture or pictures that show what horse is what, cause I ain't got a clue, I just know I bought the hungarian from the general store a while back but it got killed, and I have an all black horse I got from bleechers. But for extra clarity the achievement does state BREAK said horses in. So pictures of each horse would be awesome if someone has the knowledge and capability.

rockstar social says you can get the hungarian all over mexico, but the kentucky and american you have to wait till you go back to blackwater/bleechers.

but I completely agree I've been cruising the net all day today just for a picture or pictures that show what horse is what, cause I ain't got a clue, I just know I bought the hungarian from the general store a while back but it got killed, and I have an all black horse I got from bleechers. But for extra clarity the achievement does state BREAK said horses in. So pictures of each horse would be awesome if someone has the knowledge and capability.

I have one of these three horses, don't remember off the top of my head. I think it's the kentucky. I got it outside of armadillo and i'm not that far into the game, so maybe what social says is when you can unlock it through the story line since i got it and am not that far.

Braiiins "I have one of these three horses, don't remember off the top of my head. I think it's the kentucky. I got it outside of armadillo and i'm not that far into the game, so maybe what social says is when you can unlock it through the story line since i got it and am not that far."

well boyo I did get that achievement in the last few hours. the black horse I thought I had wasn't the right now, and the solid black one is american standardbred, the kentucky horse is a solid "pearl/beige" color, and the hungarian halfbred is white with a darkish brown face. and I got those colors from the general stores horse lists, i personal think the pearl is like a tan beige color. anyways boyos don't let those horses knock you over... and dear god dont get blindsided by a grizzly...