The Brigmore Witches Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Foxxy kyle

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Dishonored / DLC: The Brigmore Witches Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I murdered the heck out of everybody. EXCEPT (and now that you mention it maybe this is why it popped?) Delilah. Instead of killing her outright I trapped her in the painting by defeating her clones and knocking her out, swapping the paintings and finishing the ritual myself because I'd wanted to see how that played out. As opposed to just swapping the paintings and letting her finish it herself.

But I know that it was still a High Chaos run because the other achievement popped at the same time, AND I pretty much wiped everyone else out. So if people are running through a High Chaos playthrough, it may not be a bad idea to be thorough looking for loot.

This is actually true. I just did it and got both of the achievements.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Enough Coin To Disappear is going to be the death of me.

Anything you need help with in terms of general information?

When I did it last year, I was able to complete Knife of Dunwall in High Chaos with 4-6k coin, and then completed Brigmore Witches with 10,100 coins, just enough for the achievement. Do it this way, instead of trying to get it alone in Brigmore Witches!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but if I play on High Chaos the KoD to collect fast money, can I play TbW on low chaos and then get the achievement for 10 000 coins?

I don't see why not, but I wouldn't swear on it. All you need is to have money from the KoD DLC, so I don't think it really matters how you get it, as long as you can use it to carry over to this DLC.

EDIT: I looked further into it on True Achievements and you can. So go ahead and do a quick high chaos run through if you'd like on KoD, it does not affect this achievement.

Some people in the comments confirmed it.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=657404#vch

Edited by Foxxy kyle

I don't see why not, but I wouldn't swear on it. All you need is to have money from the KoD DLC, so I don't think it really matters how you get it, as long as you can use it to carry over to this DLC.

EDIT: I looked further into it on True Achievements and you can. So go ahead and do a quick high chaos run through if you'd like on KoD, it does not affect this achievement.

Some people in the comments confirmed it.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=657404#vch

Thanks a lot, really helps me out (:

• 2 years later...

it worked out in the end.. for anyone else.. I had a high chaos rating for the prologue mission basically.. I'm not sure why, I had imported a high chaos save for the extra coin.. but I finished all the real missions in low chaos, no kills and got all the relevant achievements

Edited by Xenolith666