The worst that u guys have ever done

Tinysmitty

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got grounded for 2 weeks 'cause I got caught throwing rotten bananas back at the supermarket that had thrown them out.

Don't ask me why I did it. Me and a friend found it humorous at the time plus we were only about 9 so maturity was right out the window. Little did I know a woman working there knew my Mother and I got grounded. :(

It was the longest two weeks of my life.

I think that once, I got really pissed off at someone who had been harassing me for a good 9 months, and I ended up kicking his ass, and got suspended. I think it was for 3 days or something (suspension) and 1 and a half month grounding. It is actually still in effect sort of, since my gaming time has overall been cut quite a bit from the incident

I usually brushed off the harassment easily for those 8 months, but on the 9th month, I had a lot of shit happening and wasn't in the mood to take crap from anybody. And then that happened. :p

And by harassment, I mean whenever he saw me he would make sucky insults that didn't in the least bit bother me, unless I was already pissed off.

I think that once, I got really pissed off at someone who had been harassing me for a good 9 months, and I ended up kicking his ass, and got suspended. I think it was for 3 days or something (suspension) and 1 and a half month grounding. It is actually still in effect sort of, since my gaming time has overall been cut quite a bit from the incident

I usually brushed off the harassment easily for those 8 months, but on the 9th month, I had a lot of shit happening and wasn't in the mood to take crap from anybody. And then that happened. :p

And by harassment, I mean whenever he saw me he would make sucky insults that didn't in the least bit bother me, unless I was already pissed off.

Nothing's funnier that the expression of a shocked bully that's getting his ass kicked, by the person he was pissing off.

I've never been grounded in my life. My parents realised it is the most retarded punishment ever (next to "go sit/stand in the corner") so instead I got the good old fashioned corporal punishment.

It's been far too long since that last happened (I'm an adult now) so I can't remember what the worst thing was, but it was probably for when I got into fights at school. As far as my schooling, I'm glad to say that I never punished for poor results (not that that happened often) because they are such a trivial thing.

I left the kitchen.

Again.

Tsk Tsk.

hmmm. I got caught stealing shit from a gas station once and they called my house and i got only 1 week of grounding lol.

Another time i got in a fight with someone in 5th or 6th grade i think walking on my way home cause the kid was a asshole and wouldn't quit bothering me. I think that was like only 3 days though.

After those 2 incidents i've been a "good" boy lol

In 8th grade I got a D+ in math so I got grounded for two months.

I have a D in Foods cus i am not turning anything in and i got grounded till i get that grade up. so i am going to get grounded for bout 5 days. 2 weeks becuase of grades. that must of sucked. I am only grounded from xbox and the homecoming dance. Srry that happened dude.

hmmm. I got caught stealing shit from a gas station once and they called my house and i got only 1 week of grounding lol.

Another time i got in a fight with someone in 5th or 6th grade i think walking on my way home cause the kid was a asshole and wouldn't quit bothering me. I think that was like only 3 days though.

After those 2 incidents i've been a "good" boy lol

You lucky bastard. D: