How fast did the MP die?

Earthbound_X

As of now, there's always less then 100 people playing all the time, and people only play Team Deathmatch and Hunter, nothing else. The DLC is a joke, I haven't seen a single person in any of those lobbies. So it's impossible to get some of the achs without boosting.

How fast did this happen? I would have to assume the terrible lag helped turn people off, this game has some of the worst lag I've experienced on the 360, the second game was always fine.

P2P is just awful.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 6 months later...

The MP literally died within two to three months.

By the time the game's Multiplayer DLC came out, I remember people were struggling to even find and make sessions on TA due to the dead community.

And that's saying something…cause games like Gears 1, Rainbow 6 Vegas, and Red dead Redemption are so much older and you can still find sessions easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Multiplayer was bad in Crysis 2, i half expected it to be as bad in 3. These games are worth the money just for the single player, the story is great & the upgrades & improvements to the nanosuit & weapons such as the predator bow are just amazing.

• 6 months later...