What is the general price of a legit unicorn?

Cooljoe

Unicorns will likely be around the 6-10mil range legitimately.Though higher for people who are excellent hot lappers making use of the rivals mode and playing constantly. I personally think anyone over 20mil at the moment is probably not legit - unless they are good tuners/painters making money in the store front.

I peeked at them last night, with 2 hours left of the auction this is what the prices were at.....

Lambo Gallardo 575million

Ferrari Challenge Stradale 575million

Shelby GT500 273million

There were 2 of each car with only 2 hours left of each auction and I heard that the same dude won 4 of them. So good luck bidding guys lol

That dude will be banned shortly don't worry.

Problem is they aren't doing anything quick enough. Same thing happened last time, the unicorns became nothing more than a rat trap. All the normal player miss out while they use them to catch cheats, why they thought having more unicorns was a good thing is beyond me. Frankly I think they should completely scrap unicorns.

The concept of unicorns is really cool, but after what happened in Forza 3, i pretty much don't care about them because I'll probably never be able to get one other than being gifted one.

The dedicated tab is nice in the auction house, but they were out of reach on day one for me, and I agree...why so many of them now?

I had forza 3 (and thought I'd done everything there was to do in it) but I never even heard of these unicorn cars. I'm guessing they're just rare variants of certain cars that they put out via marketplace codes or something?

Whatever they are, my question is; are they something that if someone in this community got hold of one, we could pass it around and all get the achievement, then give it back to the original owner, or is it something that is going to be impossible to "boost"?

I ask, because this thread is making me think that the only way I'll ever get this achievement is if I waste the next 48 hours of my life doing nothing but playing forza to make stupid amounts of money fast, as I'm a latecomer to the game and have some catching up to do. I have 2 days off work, so I guess I could do it, but I wasn't really planning to spend 48 hours doing nothing but playing by friggin xbox. I hope I'm wrong, but you guys are giving me the feeling that this achievement is likely to be obtained either now or never.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

I had forza 3 (and thought I'd done everything there was to do in it) but I never even heard of these unicorn cars. I'm guessing they're just rare variants of certain cars that they put out via marketplace codes or something?

Whatever they are, my question is; are they something that if someone in this community got hold of one, we could pass it around and all get the achievement, then give it back to the original owner, or is it something that is going to be impossible to "boost"?

I ask, because this thread is making me think that the only way I'll ever get this achievement is if I waste the next 48 hours of my life doing nothing but playing forza to make stupid amounts of money fast, as I'm a latecomer to the game and have some catching up to do. I have 2 days off work, so I guess I could do it, but I wasn't really planning to spend 48 hours doing nothing but playing by friggin xbox. I hope I'm wrong, but you guys are giving me the feeling that this achievement is likely to be obtained either now or never.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

From what I've heard, Unicorn cars can't be gifted or re-auctioned. The alternative method is to import a FM3 profile that has the VIP DLC cars on them. athi is how I ended up getting the achievement as like many of you guys. I don't think I would ever be able to win won outrght.