Longtitude and Additude Glitched?

netgem21

Does anyone know when you're meant to get this achievement? I don't remember it flashing up for me, and it says that I've got it on Xbox.com :S

Currently, in the campaign, I'm at the stage on Act 3, Ch. 3 where you 'flip the lever' which activates the cutscene showing the:

SPOILERS

Sires in their stasis chambers waking up.

/SPOILERS

I haven't actually finished Act 3, Ch. 3, so why did it give it to me? Can anyone else remember when they got theirs? Thanks :)

Edit:

SPOILERS

Also, the achievement states 'Finding the location of the Locust Queen'. At the stage I'm currently at, I do not know the location of the Locust Queen. Any ideas? And please don't spoil me :)

/SPOILERS

Thanks

Edited by netgem21
Added more information

Does anyone know when you're meant to get this achievement? I don't remember it flashing up for me, and it says that I've got it on Xbox.com :S

Currently, in the campaign, I'm at the stage on Act 3, Ch. 3 where you 'flip the lever' which activates the cutscene showing the:

SPOILERS

Sires in their stasis chambers waking up.

/SPOILERS

I haven't actually finished Act 3, Ch. 3, so why did it give it to me? Can anyone else remember when they got theirs? Thanks :)

Edit:

SPOILERS

Also, the achievement states 'Finding the location of the Locust Queen'. At the stage I'm currently at, I do not know the location of the Locust Queen. Any ideas? And please don't spoil me :)

/SPOILERS

Thanks

well probably just a minor glitch but you aren't supposed to get it until Act 3 chapter 3. so that's correct. you pull a lever and then bleep bloop achievement unlocked

well probably just a minor glitch but you aren't supposed to get it until Act 3 chapter 3. so that's correct. you pull a lever and then bleep bloop achievement unlocked

Yeah, I pulled a lever but I don't know where the Locust Queen is. All I saw was some video about a mountain but it said nothing about the Queen.

The queen is in the mountain and if you find the collectible stuff it will make a lot more sence and i dont know if it was a cutseen or if it was a collectible but the leader of the base said running an operation to the mountain or something

Yeah, I've seen that, but I'm just confused because he said nothing about the Locust Queen :S