IMPORTANT Information For The 1000 People Online Event

Minty

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe they want you to stay online for the full event time (until 2pm est) to get the award. That way it gives everyone a chance to get this as well.

Yes, they do, and this I know, lol, however I can't get back into one of the x360a lobbies, so I have been sitting in another lobby.

How the hell do we get into a room? there are TWO x360a rooms and I've been trying to get into one for a half an hour!

There are quite a few more than two rooms, but it's quite difficult as of right now, especially if your lobby list is lagging like mine and as soon as you switch from CRU's lobby, it will automatically go right back to it.

Ok, so I got the 1000 People Online achievement but apparently every single X360A room is full.

I'm striving for the site award as well so what can I do?

What I mean is that I know the requirements for the award, I'm asking what do I do if every room is full?

See: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2690742&postcount=33

Got the achievement but been trying to get into a x360a room for a while now. Got into one called x360a SPROOM but it was not on the list here so I eventually left that one to try to get into others. No luck as of yet. I hope I don't miss out on the award :(

Ok, so I got the 1000 People Online achievement but apparently every single X360A room is full.

I'm striving for the site award as well so what can I do?

What I mean is that I know the requirements for the award, I'm asking what do I do if every room is full?

You dont have to be in an x360a Lobby to recive the award but it will make getting the award faster if you are. You only need to be in a x360a room if you already have the award from the last atempt and if you want to be entered into the prize draw bearing in mind you have stayed untill the event ends which is in 55 minutes!