Anybody Else getting the CE?

irandomrawr

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my dragon didn't want to fit properly onto the base either. Having said that, it still looks awesome :D

Gamestation was full and I was pretty near the front of the queue so trying to get back OUT of the shop with the massive box was a challenge!

My dragon doesn't seem to fit snug either. Ah well, the actual dragon is gorgeous.

That being said, I loved how my Game Stop did their release.

At 11:45 they kicked everyone out of the store. And had them line up by the number. If you had a CE you got to stay in the store, and got your game first. Once the CE's were out of the store they had a guy at the door letting ten people in at a time to grab their bags and get out.

Worked really well and everyone was gone by 12:20. Except for the goobers that thought they didn't have to get a number and got sent to the back of the line. lol

To be a completionist, I went ahead and picked up the CE guide today too. ;) It is really nice looking. Anyways, would I be allowed to take pics of the map and post them here? It is pretty useful.

Oh, and I bought the dragon prop for my avatar in the marketplace, haha! It was worth the 240 pts. as my avatar's WTF is this? reaction every time it pops in is priceless.

Edited by Paka

Turns out I had underestimated the Gamestop crowd, lol. When I asked again stopping by, seems it was actually around 270 total there. :eek:

Anyways, something else from the artbook is making me drool. Does anyone know if Bethesda has any intention of selling amulet replicas? They really should. I would so buy one or two of these! ... Well, maybe not Mara's, since I'm married. ;) Given the popularity of the game I think it could be a huge money-maker for them-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/bucfanpaka/amulets.jpg

LOL, Man I feel sorry for anoyone who shelled out the money for this crappy LE.

The Staues are popping up on ebay for $20 and the art books for $10 already.

:woop:

Gonna go get my goodies at their real value, thank-you ebay!

didn't bother me - supporting Bethesda and the Elder Scrolls series. No poor cracker here.