I updated the first post so it has the games that were just released under current. :)

I'm looking forward to trying out Lords of the Fallen! I have been interested in that for quite a while now; I just haven't bought it yet since I have such a massive backlog. I will have to try to get to playing it soon if I can! :D I'm thinking of downloading Borderlands as well although I'm not sure if I will ever play it.

No, it's up to the dev as to which version is made BC. Some games still require you to buy the DLC either on your 360 or the Xbox online store. This may change down the line... or not.

Is there any list of which BC games are available as complete editions on Xbox One?

A lot of people don't seem to have played Borderlands. Probably in my top 5 360 games if I'm being honest. You're missing out!

Seriously, one of the best co-op games of all time. Grab 2 or 3 friends and play this!

That being said this game has one of the best DLC's (General Knoxx) and one of the worst DLC's (Underdome) of all time.

I always feel slightly sad when the games with gold is one I already own, but alas 3 out of 4 is fine.

I feel like I just tempted fate...

Ha ha.

I've been renewing my Gold for 1 month at a time for the past 6 months. I haven't been gaming online at all, so I'm really only keeping gold for the free games. If the announced games are ones I have, I just let my subscription run out and wait until it's a "good" month and renew it.

I'm at 3 months gold out of the past 7.

Ha ha.

I've been renewing my Gold for 1 month at a time for the past 6 months. I haven't been gaming online at all, so I'm really only keeping gold for the free games. If the announced games are ones I have, I just let my subscription run out and wait until it's a "good" month and renew it.

I'm at 3 months gold out of the past 7.

Ah cool, I prefer to support the company providing a service.

That is one excellent month of free games, well done Microsoft - even though I already own Sunset Overdrive and have played the two 360 games before. Happy to get Wolf Among Us for free though anyway.

This is the problem though, a lot of people clamour for AAA games but then it turns out that most have already played them - basically because they're AAA games released early in the console's life.

Oh well, as I also own a PS4 I can still look forward to getting a few more crappy ZX Spectrum inspired indie platformers or scrolling shooters on PS+ :D