Angel Valley Burger Sign Sigature Takedown

AccidentReport

Anyone got any advice or help to get this sig takedown. It's the last one I need to get but I just can't seem to hit it! It's a pain as to get it you cross a 4 lane road with heavy traffic both ways. I normally end up taking the other cars down into traffic and theres never anything near me when I get to the sign. It's bugging me as I'd love to actually finish this game off.

• 2 months later...

Just got this myself about 20 minutes ago. I did the Crashbreaker Forward race under Insane for Angel Valley. The key thing to do is be on the left side of the street as you come around the turn so the computer car will be on the right and pretty much lined up for being smashed into the burger sign.

Doing it this way, I think it was actually one of the easier ones for me to get. Unlike that stupid :uzi:bridge one in White Mountain.

I also uploaded a clip of it to the burnout clip server, if that works out better than reading this. Feel free to look that up it's labeled: Burger sign of annoyance.

Hope this helps you out some on one of the "are you wearing your lucky socks" achievements.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This signature takedown seems like it is impossible, but you just have to keep trying and trying... you will get it!

As Monica said (hi Monica :)), that signature takedown is probably one of the hardest to get.

As already said, towards that corner, stay on the left hand side, so as the computer is on the right, then push the computer car over to the sign, so as it hits the crash barrier directly below the sign. It takes a little practise, but, you'll get it. I recently got my 1000G in this game. It's addictive!

• 1 month later...