What item do you collect the most?

True I Skill

Not sure if anyone else does this, But i collect certain items and Keep them in draws in my house. (Im talking about Fallout3 Obv)

So i was wondering, What do you guys collect loads of? Atm i have..

174 Ice Cold Nuka-Cola's

I have no idea how i found so many but ive just been collecting since the beggining of the game. I also have 40Stinpak's But they go up and down depending on what im doing, I Also have 63Rad away. 12Radscorpion Poison Glands, But ive sold alot recently. And 44fingers, But i also sold alot recently. And 13 stealth boys.

So what do you guys collect and plan to do with them?

I kinda plan to Drop all my nuka cola's seprately some where and jump arround on them. I did that with the quantums u use for the quest in my megaton house, Was pointless but looked cool.

Bobby pins! I have about 60 ish in my inventory and I barely use them because with the character I'm using I decided to focus more on speech and weapon skills :p

However, in honour of the character before who I accidentally deleted and had full lockpicking skill, I've kept them anyway hehe :woop:

The main things I collect are weapons and armor. I have just about every unique weapon and all armors in the game including DLC.

I have about 10 of all average guns and armors. I have 22,000 caps and I have at least another 50,000 caps in items (no joke).

-30 Rad Scorp Glands (est)

-43 Quantums

-30 Ice-Cold Nuka Colas

-160 something Stimpaks (est)

-30 Stealthboys. I don't sneak AT ALL on my latest character.

-40 Med-X

-84 Lockpicks

-25 Psycho

-100 Jet after the Pitt.

When I get home I will update my list.

The main things I collect are weapons and armor. I have just about every unique weapon and all armors in the game including DLC.

I have about 10 of all average guns and armors. I have 22,000 caps and I have at least another 50,000 caps in items (no joke).

-30 Rad Scorp Glands (est)

-43 Quantums

-30 Ice-Cold Nuka Colas

-160 something Stimpaks (est)

-30 Stealthboys. I don't sneak AT ALL on my latest character.

-40 Med-X

-84 Lockpicks

-25 Psycho

-100 Jet after the Pitt.

When I get home I will update my list.

When the new DLC comes out I dont think you will be running out of ammo soon right :p

On my first character i collected everything that i needed to make weapons. And that sort of became a habit. I also used to collect a lot of scrap metal, til i realise caps became easier to come by as the game progressed. On my new character i am just picking up what i know i will need. So basically ammo, certain guns, armour and meds. Currently on level 13 with my new character. Working towards the 2 karma achievements i missed during my first playthrough. Didnt think about saving before leveling up. :rolleyes:

So far, I've gotten at least 1 of every clothing (except the The Pitt's Power Armor, still working on those damn ingots) and working on all the unique weapons. Also, gonna get my stats close to max as possible, so I'm getting every skill book/bobblehead

Ammo-wise, here's some estimated stats:

5.56mm = 1075 (I used Xuanlong's Rifle the most, so its low)

.32 = 800

.44 = 500

ECELL = 4000

MF Cell = 2800 (going down fast due to my infatuation with the Metal Blaster)

Missile = 110

5mm = 2000

Flamer = 2000

That's all the common ammo I can think of; I haven't got around to get the Alien Blaster/collect Mini Nukes. Oh, not to brag or anything, but these stats are on my character that is just now crossed level 15 for beating the Pitt.

I have over 100 bottles of beer in my fridge at my house. about 50 bottles of whiskey and I dont know how much vodka. For some reason I think its fun to collect as much alcohol as possible. I also have a lot of jet after the pitt. The Pitt is FULL of jet and alcohol. Pittsburgh is a bad influence on my character. Before the pitt I was never addicted to anything, after I finished the pitt I found out I was addicted about 8 times. I love Pittsburgh. :drunk

I have over 100 bottles of beer in my fridge at my house. about 50 bottles of whiskey and I dont know how much vodka. For some reason I think its fun to collect as much alcohol as possible. I also have a lot of jet after the pitt. The Pitt is FULL of jet and alcohol. Pittsburgh is a bad influence on my character. Before the pitt I was never addicted to anything, after I finished the pitt I found out I was addicted about 8 times. I love Pittsburgh. :drunk

No kidding. I took some buffout that was randomly laying around and I became addicted. I only took one a long time ago only so I could carry all the loot back from OA.

I collect ammunition for guns I will never use (e.g. Flamer fuel, 5mm rounds, electron charge packs).

I also have a weakness for meds, which I also never intend to use.

On last count:

• 45 Psycho
  • 220 Rad-Away (appox.)
  • 100 Rad-X (approx.)
  • 64 Med-X
  • 500+ Stimpacks
  • 82 Jet
  • 37 Mentats
  • 29 Buffout

I also have a large (20+) supply of plasma rifles from back when I used A3-21's Plasma Rifle. Now I use the Metal Blaster so the spares are gathering metaphorical dust.