how many characters to get 1k

lucas1987

• 1 month later...

Maybe I am reading the achievement wrong, but chapter one you have to open all elemental areas. How do you do that with starter pack, there is no "undead" element or whatever. Thanks for any help.

Found the answer. The starter pack has cynder. I got the portal owner pack. Their marketing is slick. Now I have to find a skylander to get in the "undead" area.

Edited by Chrome30

• 3 months later...
Does anyone know if the lightcore ones are important or just more money I gotta spend

Pro: Lightcore characters release a shockwave the first time they are summoned into a level. Handy if your last Skylander was completely surrounded when it was taken out, but that's it.

Con: Lightcore characters don't get a Wow Pow, which is an extra attack/ability awarded to series 2 figures. So if you're buying Jet Vac, Chill, Pop Fizz, or Shroomboom, no big deal. They don't get Wow Pow's, anyways. But repeats from Spyro's Adventures, such as Eruptor, Hex, Prism Break, and Drobot, you're missing out on an extra ability for buying Lightcore instead of Series 2.

Also: It's completely possible to FC this game with only three characters so long as the three characters are; 1 air, 1 life, and 1 undead, and one of the three must be a giant. Although, the more figures you buy, the easier the game gets for many reasons.

Edited by Samurai Kadaj