Official Bitching Thread

BiggD

Let's not pretend Injustice is a perfect game!

Experiencing any trouble with the insanely difficult Battle Mode like me? Having a hard time playing a decent, balanced fight in any Online match? Sick and tired of those damned S.T.A.R. Lab Missions and their ridiculously crafted requirements?!?!?

Go ahead and let it all out here! But I must ask, please refrain from excessive use of profanity and arguing amongst each other.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/warner-bros/injustice/edbooninterview/InjusticeEdBoon610.jpg

Edited by BiggD

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One complaint I hear a lot is how easily Superman-2 kills Captain Marvel. But in the comics, the gods that empower Captain Marvel forbid him from using his powers to subjugate innocents. So if Captain Marvel is part of the Regime, then it makes sense that his gods are withholding a portion of their power from him.

Right now my only complaint is how much I suck at the game :) Playing through Battles (currently classic) - Medium is no problem until 2nd or 3rd to last fight. At least when I 'm playing as Doomsday, they were beating me down senseless. Though easy is too easy.

Haven't gone through the STAR labs yet aside from the first 3 and not yet touched online. I'll come back when I get to those, lol.

One complaint I hear a lot is how easily Superman-2 kills Captain Marvel. But in the comics, the gods that empower Captain Marvel forbid him from using his powers to subjugate innocents. So if Captain Marvel is part of the Regime, then it makes sense that his gods are withholding a portion of their power from him.

Maybe put spoilers in a spoiler tag next time?

My bitch: The difficulty spikes are ridiculous!

trying to find zombie mode. seriously all dlc should be told where and how to find it

Maybe if develops took the time to make manuals for their games like the good old days, we wouldn't have that problem lol.

OT: The Mini-Game during Green Lantern's story against Sinestro....I simply cannot tap those buttons fast enough (when he has the chainsaw on you).

This game is a disgustingly bad spam-fest. A huge step back from MK9.

And finally, screw you Deathstroke and your super powered zoning. I can't teleport at you with Ares/Raven/Shazam because you knock me back too much and don't give me time to get the Doomsday invincibility armor.

i hate deathstroke player spammers the same move over and over

doomsat i way too cheap to jump up and dwon move i'ii belive and grren lanten players down plus forward move and if im correct

At first I thought people were just exaggerating about the amount of spam online that people do with Deathstroke, but after playing about 30+ matches online over the last couple of days, I'd have to say that it's pretty bad. Sure there are chracters that can spam projectiles in every fighting game, but at least there are ways around it in those games.

Maybe it's because the game is still new so people havent discovered effective ways around it, but given how some of his projectiles pushes you back, goes full screen, can be aimed at an upward angle, can be shot while he's jumping, AND can be unblockable through his special ability, makes him one of the most annoying characters to fight against online, especially if there is a bit of lag and you can't time your jumps/teleports/blocks correctly.

Edited by Rapture639

Why can't people make a marvel fighting game not a arcade game full game because DC is SOO overrated and yes I have played the game! IT SUCKS! I played the tutorial and the blocking SUCKS THE COMBO Wouldn't even register the x,a,y 1 or something like that. I have never really liked these kinds of games they get SOOO BORING! And the tutorial doesn't really help! My mom just bought me this 4 my birthday! I am 25 years old! OH AND LASTLY THIS WHOLE GAME SUCKS I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE TUTORIAL BECAUSE IT WAS SOO BAD!!!!

Why can't people make a marvel fighting game not a arcade game full game because DC is SOO overrated and yes I have played the game! IT SUCKS! I played the tutorial and the blocking SUCKS THE COMBO Wouldn't even register the x,a,y 1 or something like that. I have never really liked these kinds of games they get SOOO BORING! And the tutorial doesn't really help! My mom just bought me this 4 my birthday! I am 25 years old!

How does the Tutorial being "difficult" make DC overrated or the game itself suck?

If anything, Marvel is overrated: Iron Man 3, The Wolverine, X-MEN: Days of Future Past, Fantastic Four 3, Ant Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor 2, Captain America: The Winter Solider, The Amazing Spider Man 2, and the Avengers 2 are just a few examples in the movie field...

599700_370002006451877_2043672319_n.jpg

I'd definitely say the amount of spamming with Deathstroke is just ridiculous.

I'd also like to mention that juggling combos doesn't feel all that easy to do.

It's pretty ridiculous that Deathstroke can beat someone like Superman or Black Adam just by pumping them full of lead lol.

I kinda feel the same way about the juggling combos as well. They seem a bit harder to pull off than in MK9 even while doing it offline. Maybe that's why people feel the need to resort to just spamming online over and over. I know that's not something new for a fighting game but as I've outlined in my previous post, this one seems more annoying to work around compared to other fighting games like Street Fighter. The only other game that has a more annoying projectile spam is Morrigan from Marvel vs Capcom 3, but that actually takes alot of skill to make that work effectively.

It's pretty ridiculous that Deathstroke can beat someone like Superman or Black Adam just by pumping them full of lead lol.

I kinda feel the same way about the juggling combos as well. They seem a bit harder to pull off than in MK9 even while doing it offline. Maybe that's why people feel the need to resort to just spamming online over and over. I know that's not something new for a fighting game but as I've outlined in my previous post, this one seems more annoying to work around compared to other fighting games like Street Fighter. The only other game that has a more annoying projectile spam is Morrigan from Marvel vs Capcom 3, but that actually takes alot of skill to make that work effectively.

This isn't bitching, but it's me admitting that I'm going to be a bitch and spam Deathstroke to get my 10 Ranked wins :p