The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really need the XXX, Pig Rider, Lovely corpse and metal blood mechromancer heads also I need lvl 50 Stormfront, Breath of teramorphous and nasty surprise grenade mods been farming bosses for hours with no luck :(

In return I will DUP anyone any legendary weapon they need except the above mentioned and or help them level up using the Pete's bar technique msg me on my gt mukla76 if anyone has any of these :)

-EDIT- Thank you EvGuy77 for the XXX head :)

Edited by mukla67

I'm looking for the Torgue Evil Smasher, I'm a solo player and stuck trying to beat Hyperius on my own so I need an edge. Have even tried the "matchmaking" on Xbox Live but its awful and mostly people are playing the new DLC.

I have 30+ legendary items, if you're looking for someone specific let me know. Off the top of my head I have fire, shock and armor Infinity pistols, Norfleet launcher, Hoplite shield, The Bees, Slagga and Fasterified Slagga SMG's, CC's, Akaline Hide of Terra, Hide of Terra, Neogenator, Impaler, The Sham. Grenade mods I have are Rolling Thunder, Lobbed Meteor, Lobbed Bonus Package.

Any help appreciated, been stuck on this for 2 days!

My GT is: Lou Syffa

Hit me up I got u gt is my user name

This site is the shit. You ask for help and plenty of people jump out of the woodwork to lend a hand. Kudos to all the gamers who take the time to help out a fellow lad. I appreciate all the offers and replies. This is what social gaming should be at its best.

xxxkev0xxx

Is there any beautiful people out there that would do me a huge favour in duping any of the following: Conference Call, Baby Maker, Infinity and if you're feeling super nice a Bee shield :D also preferably level 50:) GT is Chubby Hound Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D I'm online most of the time so hit me and i'll help you with anything if i can :)

Is there any beautiful people out there that would do me a huge favour in duping any of the following: Conference Call, Baby Maker, Infinity and if you're feeling super nice a Bee shield :D also preferably level 50:) GT is Chubby Hound Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D I'm online most of the time so hit me and i'll help you with anything if i can :)

Hit me up I can help gt is my user name