5 Birds With 1 Boom Video Guide

I just played through this and although I didn't do a full walkthru I've seen that people are having problems with this one achievement so I filmed it.

http://www.swearingatvideogames.com/images/gg_secretservice.png

http://www.swearingatvideogames.com/images/fear2_singleplayer.png

http://www.swearingatvideogames.com/images/secretservice_fivebirdswithoneboom.jpg Five Birds With One Boom - 20gs

Eliminate 5 or more enemies with a single explosion (use grenades, RPG or Trip Wire Bombs). Near the end of the second mission, “Coup D’etat”, you will come to the large room with the second bomb. When all of the enemies in the first group die, a second wave of 5 enemies comes from the right hand door. This happens like 1 second after the last enemy dies so it takes some timing and a few tries to get perfect.

[ame]

[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great tip and video, thanks for the help... How about a nice vid on Bomb disarming??? I a have went to You-Tube and looked but what's weird, the video I watched at the 2nd bomb on “Coup D’etat” His bomb set up is different than mine. Totally getting annoyed.

Any help would be appreciated please...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Great Video! Worked after 3 tries! Thanks mate!

Same here, but I had a strange experience with this achievement. I got to the area, killed everyone, turned, and threw my grenade. It took out four of the bad guys, and "They Shouldn't Have Bunched Up" popped. I don't like to leave guys standing, so I hurled my last grenade at the last guy. It exploded and sent him flying, and "Five Birds With One Boom" popped even though I used two grenades. Strange, but I'm not complaining. Thanks to the OP for the video.

Edited by Kyanite
Typo!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Same here, but I had a strange experience with this achievement. I got to the area, killed everyone, turned, and threw my grenade. It took out four of the bad guys, and "They Shouldn't Have Bunched Up" popped. I don't like to leave guys standing, so I hurled my last grenade at the last guy. It exploded and sent him flying, and "Five Birds With One Boom" popped even though I used two grenades. Strange, but I'm not complaining. Thanks to the OP for the video.

the exact same thing happened to me just now LOL. took me about 8 tries lol (yea i know).. but then i threw and the merciless speed acheev popped and just for the hell of it i threw a 2nd grenade and the Five birds with one boom popped.. cant complain either!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...