First off, I apologize if this thread has been started elsewhere. I glanced through the pages and did not see one.

I went into my local GameStop yesterday and noticed that they were accepting pre-orders for the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Arctic Strike DLC. I found the following description on their website for the content, but have found little else. The DLC will cost 800MSP and is expected to release on July 3, 2012. Does anyone know some more information about this?

The fight continues with Ghost Recon Future Soldier's Arctic Strike Map Pack, as the battle takes you from the streets of Moscow to the far reaches of the Arctic. This all-new downloadable content pack extends your Ghost Recon Future Soldier experience with new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer mode, a new Guerrilla Mode co-op map, and six additional weapons to give you the supreme edge over your enemies.

Content Includes:

3 MP Maps

1 new MP Mode "Stockade"

1 Guerilla Co-op Map

6 Weapons

Achievements

Level cap increase of +10

Link: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/dlc/ghost-recon-future-soldier-arctic-strike-map-pack-dlc/101930

Edited by Dark Knight1990
Added advertised price for DLC and release date.

Looks like you have all the info posted, what more do you want?

At least wait for the game to come out if you expect a date.

Just found the release date (updated original post with it) but I was more hoping someone else had found screenshots, ect. More detailed information than what I have posted seems hard to come by.

• 1 month later...