• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the UK and looking to boost the following in GTA4:

Taking It For The Team

Top The Midnight Club

Wanted

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

Fly The Co-Op

I can play most evenings, but I find it's easier with people in the same time zone. Message me on XBL if interested. I'm a good boosting partner.

GT: ErikMaintainer

Looking to boost wanted on happyness island too, got dlc from marketplace. Messaged Seblefeu but in different time zones so if any one in the UK wants to do boost send me a message.

I'll message you on XBL.

Looking for a boosting team that is willing to stay until everyone has all online cheevos needed for GTA4..

If your willing to stay like me until everyone gets what they need please add yourself to the list:

1) FUGITIVE HUNT3R (UK GMT)

2) DarkVelvetSky (UK GMT)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Thanks

3) ErikMaintainer (UK GMT)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Looking for a boosting team that is willing to stay until everyone has all online cheevos needed for GTA4..

If your willing to stay like me until everyone gets what they need please add yourself to the list:

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Thanks

4) DCxENVY (UK GMT)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Originally Posted by DCxENVY http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

4) DCxENVY (UK GMT)

5) Cezrulez (UK GMT)

6) Ultimate Shingo (GMT +1, Germany)

7)

8)

I'm in, as I need every online achievment. I just need to know when to start, preferably on a weekend, but I have no problem to stick with the group as long as we need to. Depending on the time we start it could also be that my daily disconnect forces me to pause a minute or two (could happen when we play over night).

4) DCxENVY (UK GMT)

5) Cezrulez (UK GMT)

7)ClassicZach (Uk GMT)

8)

Add me as well please i can do this sort of stuff all weekend so pref around then :) GT is same as user name so drop me a FR and just say its for the boost :p im also in the Uk GMT

Edited by ClassicZach
Adding Location

4) DCxENVY (UK GMT)

5) Cezrulez (UK GMT)

7)ClassicZach (Uk GMT)

8)acdczombie (US GMT-6)

Well Fugitive it looks like you have your last man. I am on almost all day all the time. Except on mondays.

Well Fugitive it looks like you have your last man. I am on almost all day all the time. Except on mondays.

Can everyone please confirm that this coming weekend 21st and 22nd Jan is okay? Going for all online achievements and DarkVelvetSky and I won't quit til everyone has all they need. Please add eachother and then when the time comes we can all get into a party chat. DarkVelvetSky has a mic so she will be co-ordinating what's going on. Thanks all! :uzi:

Can everyone please confirm that this coming weekend 21st and 22nd Jan is okay? Going for all online achievements and DarkVelvetSky and I won't quit til everyone has all they need. Please add eachother and then when the time comes we can all get into a party chat. DarkVelvetSky has a mic so she will be co-ordinating what's going on. Thanks all! :uzi:

If anyone drops out and you need an extra man PM me here then send a friend request to xPunchy Midgetx on LIVE. I can also play during this week if anyone wants to go ahead and start early.

US EST (but I stay up until 4 am-ish)

Edited by xPunchy Midgetx

I've just downloaded The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and the Damned, I'm looking to boost Wanted now via the Happiness Island Method. My current rank is Rank 4, I have $133,154 that I amassed boosting the other achievements but I found that the Bomb Da Base Method (also known as the "Top Secret Boost") was too much trouble in the long run.

I'm a person that believes that whoever I boost with has to finish out too, even if they're sitting at Rank 1 I'll stick around to keep boosting to get you to Wanted. Thankfully there's not a whole lot of money difference wise but I'm making myself available on here.

GT: TVthePunisher

Here's the method I want to use:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdrUtRnonS4&feature=related]GTA IV Death Match $200,000 per hour tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

And here's how it's in action with the sniper rifle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7BS_C_IQpA&feature=player_embedded]gta 4 happiness island boosting - YouTube[/ame]

Right trigger can be taped down, allowing for constant kills without even having to touch the controller.

The host, the one getting killed, needs to make sure their controller disconnects and due to this...both people can do whatever they want for 40 minutes (or however long these matches last), switch...rinse, repeat...can be done over multiple hour sessions by just setting up matches every now and then.

GT: TVthePunisher. Let me know if you have the DLC versions, cause that's what I got. They're on sale this week only for half off the total price of both but I heard you may only need TBoGT. I got both but yeah...800 for TBoGT and 400 for TLaTD.

I'm looking to boost the final 2 achievements that i need for this game (and the 2 most annoying and time-consuming) so looking for someone who is dedicated enough and who really wants these achievements also :

AUF WIEDERSEHEN PETROVIC (who ever thought of this achievement needs a good hard kicking in the teeth)

WANTED (5 million XP needed)

I'm in GMT (UK time) and work from home (i know, lucky me :)) so i'm available to do these on any day between the hours of 8am -6pm preferably as once my girlfriend gets home from work at 6pm, my xbox is used by her for crappy films and programs :(.

Message me if you REALLY want these achievements as ive added 3 people in the past for them and then all 3 people have either sold their copy of the game or decided that they could not be bothered with the achievements. My GT is QPRs No1 Fan

EDIT: HAVE NOW FOUND A BOOSTING PARTNER FOR THESE ACHIEVEMENTS !!

Edited by chrisk62

I'm looking to boost the final 2 achievements that i need for this game (and the 2 most annoying and time-consuming) so looking for someone who is dedicated enough and who really wants these achievements also :

AUF WIEDERSEHEN PETROVIC (who ever thought of this achievement needs a good hard kicking in the teeth)

WANTED (5 million XP needed)

I'm in GMT (UK time) and work from home (i know, lucky me :)) so i'm available to do these on any day between the hours of 8am -6pm preferably as once my girlfriend gets home from work at 6pm, my xbox is used by her for crappy films and programs :(.

Message me if you REALLY want these achievements as ive added 3 people in the past for them and then all 3 people have either sold their copy of the game or decided that they could not be bothered with the achievements. My GT is QPRs No1 Fan

i definately 100% want to get the petrovic achievement. I work 9-6 but alas at the office so am only available during evenings (GMT) or weekends. No worries if this is not compatible

ALSO: TO everyone else, Fly The Co-Op?