How to access?

Chozo_Lord

I purchased the Ultra Edition of Killer Instinct for the Xbox One for $40.

Can anybody tell me how to access Killer Instinct Classic? Is it in "My Games and Apps"? Because I have no idea where to find it.

Terrible question, I know. I think the new Killer Instinct is great so far. Hope everyone is having fun!

Took me forever to freakin' figure it out. I finally restarted my console after buying the Ultra upgrade and browsed around my notifications and installed all the extra separate content already included with Ultra (probably not necessary). Then finally when I relaunched KI it prompted me to install Classic.

Yep, this is what happened with me. Anybody having trouble finding Killer Instinct Classic should just restart their console and gave (after paying for the Ultra Pack) and when it's checking your downloadable content, it will prompt you to download the classic title.

Thanks guys!

Yep, this is what happened with me. Anybody having trouble finding Killer Instinct Classic should just restart their console and gave (after paying for the Ultra Pack) and when it's checking your downloadable content, it will prompt you to download the classic title.

Thanks guys!

I installed Killer Instinct (the reboot) last night, paid for the Ultra Edition just now. As soon as it downloaded the Ultra Edition Upgrade I started it up, hit the menu button to start the game, it checked for downloadable content and straight away came up with a store page to download KI: Classic. After you've downloaded and installed it, you'll find it in My Games And Apps.

Didn't have to reboot the console at all.

Can't wait for the download to finish, I used to love this game back in the day.:woop:

Edited by OldSkoolGamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I get the feeling I already know the answer to this, but I'm hoping I'm wrong so I'll ask anyway.

If I got a code in my email from Microsoft to download the Combo Breaker pack for the new KI for free, I still have to shell out $40 for the Ultra Edition if I want KI Classic, right? There's probably no option to purchase just KI Classic, I assume?