Is the Ranked Match Achievement still possible?

Rookerith

I suppose that's the big question for those of us that have downloaded it but were putting it off, now that the game has been removed without notice...

Tentacled and Dangerous

15 http://xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgCreate or join a multiplayer ranked match and achieve the highest score

Is it still possible to play a ranked match at the moment?

Well, this is just my hypothesis, but if the game is removed from XBLA, they may no longer keep track of rankings either, thus making the 'ranked' game type impossible to start. Does that make sense?

Even if they didn't have a server hosting the ranked matches, and they were still peer to peer hosting with a feed of the ranked data back to a centralized server to host the numbers, if that centralized server isn't there, the matches may not be able to initialize.

Does that make sense?

Well, this is just my hypothesis, but if the game is removed from XBLA, they may no longer keep track of rankings either, thus making the 'ranked' game type impossible to start. Does that make sense?

Even if they didn't have a server hosting the ranked matches, and they were still peer to peer hosting with a feed of the ranked data back to a centralized server to host the numbers, if that centralized server isn't there, the matches may not be able to initialize.

Does that make sense?

KK well post back if it works between you and supernova.