Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely frustrated with people just taking down and getting to mount.

Boosting all acheivements

same... I thought I was decent on the ground, but online is impossible once someone takes you down, and God forbid if they use a body shot or two... over already.

Looking to boost as well, JSIGVERSION1

edit: thanks to Dom7777 I am all set with the online belt achievements, and will probably try getting the rank ups on my own, so no need to contact me for achievements.

Edited by Illerongis

Has anyone been able to internationally boost? I tried with the above poster for a good 10/15 minutes and we couldn't connect at all...

we're thinking that it's possible EA has us on different regional servers perhaps? I guess that was the case for some of their other games, so if so, that may put a damper on some boosting this year.

Hi I'm currently a number one contender and am looking for the heavyweight, lightweight and welterweight titles. I currently hold the middleweight and light heavyweight titles. Looking to trade. Thanks

Edit: only need lightweight and welterweight belts I have the rest to trade. Thanks

Edited by Jordbrett

edit: all set.

edit: I've pretty much given up on regular boosting, just takes too damn long, I'd rather take my chances and have the .333 percentage that I'm at now then wait around and go back to main menus for 30 minutes before I find a guy...

Edited by Illerongis

Looking to boost online 'cheevos, I have won all the belts in each weight division so I don't need them, just looking too boost exp!

Add me with a message saying MMA!

GT: II Floydy x

do you still have them all? I'd be willing to give say 10 straight wins for a WW or LW title in return...

edit: all set.

Edited by Illerongis