Yup, my two biggest complaints right there. I can handle the legendary medals. Those will come. But these two? No. I have 1 splatter and 16 killjoys (when I actually have 35 medals).

Yeah, those splatters are just plain annoying due to it being so rare to come across in just Anniversary. They really need to tone down the requirements for the killjoys and splatters. Doubt that's gonna happen though.

Also 4885/5000 if I can count the "Done! Unlocking" achievement for the complete 1 LASO mission. Here's to grinding the rest hopefully before ODST.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

499/500 achievements, 4995/5000gs, finally finished grinding (yes, boosting) the new MP achievements today.

Now to wait until Feb 11th.... again.... unless they add more before then again.

Jesus, and I thought I was dedicated.

I only have 16 left, one of which is Done... unlocking, and one is the Knight kills. All of the rest (minus the 3 month one) are all multiplayer achievements. I'd love to boost but I have such a busy schedule, it's really hard to join those kind of sessions.

EDIT: 4840/5000 with 484/500 achievements.

499/500 achievements, 4995/5000gs, finally finished grinding (yes, boosting) the new MP achievements today.

Now to wait until Feb 11th.... again.... unless they add more before then again.

Jesus Christ.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

162 Achievements

1450/5000

28% Done. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...