what time will dlc be available?

Slim Shady

So I've played all but Encore when it comes to the multiplayer maps, and I'm liking them so far.

Firing Range/Studio plays very well still, which was a concern for me when it was revealed. Nuketown has gone to crap, and I honestly thought Firing Range would too. That doesn't seem the case. The transition from the original to this is much better compared to Nuketown's.

My only concern, from a glimpse (only played it once, was running around like a headless chicken like the old days), was the introduction of more clutter, or it seems that way.

I noticed, if starting from the 'A' side of the map in Domination on Magma, no one has yet to funnel down the far right side of the map. People I played with would either go down the middle, or the far left, going by or through the train.

The one that isn't Encore that I haven't mentioned (can't remember name - the one on top of the skyscraper), played well. I think it would suit Ground War a little more than a regular lobby though, if the game mode isn't an objective one.

can you just play multiplayer and not zombies

or you can play zombies and try not to get any achievement, if you do get a achievement it not a big deal just re download your GT and get the achievement again

I have already got one of the achievements, the paranormal progress one worth 5 GS

How do I re download my GT to get the achievement again.

I cant believe how long its taking them to update the achievement list on xbox