Anyone got a update today?

Barad

I've not been able to get on for some reason, every time I've tried today, it won't log into the servers.

My friend said that he went on after an update and it's pretty much the same. He said there isn't a change in the stats being messed up. :/

Yeah, hopefully the next "planned" patch actually comes out this month and finally fixes the issue. I have a feeling this game will never have challenges though. -_-

Yeah, hopefully the next "planned" patch actually comes out this month and finally fixes the issue. I have a feeling this game will never have challenges though. -_-

Yeah I feel the same. I haven't really played many UBISoft games but they seem to be slow on patching serious issues. I would have preferred another delay in release for them to have fixed these obvious issues.

I went on yesterday for a bit and all my stats were as if I'd just started the game........ If I hadn't purchased the season pass, I think I would've traded it in. Back to Minecraft, FIFA, D4 & GTAV I go until it's sorted. :)