How To : Get Commited Achievement and Master of Ceremonies at the same time....

NOTE: You will not get this Master of Ceremonies achivement right away, and it may take forever, but this works.

Your going to be hosting a match.

Set up a private or public match

Set the match time to 60 minutes

Go to advanced options and set AUTO LAUNCH TIMER TO 30 SECONDS (very important)

Now, go do something else for 8-9 hours...like sleep.

Make sure you get the achivement before exiting multiplayer. Anyway, as long as you have a could solid connection, it should just replaying the same map over and over for 60 minutes.

Now, for the Master of Ceremonies, its the same thing, only instead of 60 minutes, set it for the fastest time limit (which I think is 5 minutes). Make it public, because at this time I am unsure if you need another human player in your room or not for it to count.

Sit back, and let it run. No idea how long it will take.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you just pause it, in a multiplayer match with your friends? I'm trying that right now... after that I plan on changing my timer for starting the match to "off" and letting it sit on there if it doesn't work the way I'm doing it now. I know you can unlock achievements this way because I got my "Unyielding" earlier today. I also plan on getting my "500 Head shots" in about three games over the course of 3 hours tomorrow maybe...

i set it up just like the original poster said. and when the autolauncher gets to 0:00 nothing happens. it just sits there at the pregame lobby. am i doing something wrong?

i made an xboxlive private match, with 60 min rounds and 30 second autolaunch. but im the only person in the game. so do i have to have someone in the game for it to actually launch?

Man can't yall play this shit normally??!?! I thought the whole point of achievements were to say hey look what I EARN! I understand this is an achievement site..but come on! Alll I ever see are post finding the quickest way to earn those stupid Gamerpoints. Its fucking sad that people rent games or play them on easy just to unlock some more points.