Crackdown 2 Complete Interactive map (lists everything)

Shadowmask

I also found a pretty good map over here: http://achievementhunter.com/games/guides/crackdown2/index.php

It has a YouTube video for every orb, these guys put some serious work into getting it up and running. Probably one of the best maps I've seen for any game, they also did a pretty sweet one for Brutal Legend a while back.

Too bad it's not complete yet

NICE FUCKIN FIND BREH! I've been looking for my last Audio-Whistleblower Log for a while now and I was able to find it with this map and screen shots. Good shit dude!!

Closed Book Achievement Unlocked!

Edited by Psychic

As some of the guys have said it's an excellent map but be careful some of the secret orb placements are incorrect so use the map but if you aren't finding the orb you need scout about and you should hopefully come across it.

Good map, but could do with some tweeking!

I'm sorry but there's either something showing wrong with the game or this map is wrong..

Now I haven't read all the posts so sorry if its already been mentioed but Orbs are missing from the map!

I've got ones showing on my in game menu that show 6 orbs in a row.. I then check that with the map and it shows 5?

I see another area on my game that shows me 3 in a triangle then 4 in a line next to that. On the linked map its missing on in that line so showing 3 in a line.. Before I even started using any guides I was at 437 Orbs, so I doubt my in game map is wrong!

So the whole time my in game map is showing =1/2s everywhere compared to linked map.

The best thing I figured out to do was, in the end when I was running around searching for those last fifty or so orbs, was to just look back and forth between the AchievementHunter map and the map displayed for the achievement, as well as strafing the islands in a chopper going turbo.

It's a hard hunt, but I did make it all the way to 1000/1000 gamerscore - if I can do it, so can you!