Which one of your games are you best at & Worst at?

True I Skill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best:

Gears of War 2 - Got really good at this, wasn't as good in the first one.

Quantum of Solace - Was great at this in multiplayer, my stats got beastly

Call of Juarez: BiB - Great at online, picked up all multiplayer cheevies like nothing

Worst:

Fallout 3 - Roamed around the game with no clue of anything

Street Fighter IV/ MK vs. DCU - Not good at any fighting games, play some anyway

Edited by xI C0uch P0tat0

Best - Soulcalibur IV (when I'm in practice of course). I'm about good enough to beat 90% of players of this game online w/o lag with Siegfried. Okay, I can't usually beat beasts/no-lives at this game but I would never really be humiliated by an opponent.

Left 4 Dead - when I used to play this game I had a team that was practically unstoppable on versus. The team would have to be very very well coordiated to give us a run for our money(or very very laggy :p)

Gears of War 2 - Okay I'm not THAT great at it but I'm passably decent at it. I can own n00bs at least.

Worst - Halo 3 by some margin. I just can't get into it and if I get 5 kills in a match of big team slayer that's a good performance from me tbh.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 - I always get rushed by some ass and I hate it when that happens, I'm never fast enough to build stuff before everyone';s on my base with tanks and I get owned.