What mobile phone brands have you owned so far?

Select the mobile phone brands you have owned so far  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Select the mobile phone brands you have owned so far

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nokia 5110->Nokia 3210->Motorola V220->Motorola V600->Motorola V620->Motorola Razr->Nokia 3220->Motorola Razr V3->Sidekick 2->HTC MDA->LG Voyager->Sidekick 3->HTC MDA->HTC G1->HTC HD7->HTC HD7S->HTC Titan

Now just waiting for the Nokia Lumia 900 to launch in March. :)

Edited by Yannie Boy

First was a Motorola MicroTAC that was a hand me down from parents. Google it. It's boss. Back when flip phones weren't bivalves.

Had an old ass generic grey Motorola bar phone, like 11-12 years ago. The Motorola Timeport or something. It sent texts, so it was a step up from the MicroTAC.

LG VX8100. It was a flip phone, but had speakers in the hinge, and a front LCD with music controls. It was badass. I had to jerry-rig it when I broke the charging port, and turned it in to a frankenstein to keep it alive while I waited for my upgrade. It needed an OEM battery to turn on, and the battery was dying. I hot glued batteries from old phones on to it, soldered them in a large array, and soldered a large A/C adapter and charging circuit on. It was a marvel of rat-engineering, to be sure.

LG Voyager. Dogshit. It wanted to be a smart phone. It wasn't a smart phone.

Motorola Droid X. I love Android, I don't love MotoBlur. I'm definitely going to steer clear of Motorola's MotoBlur garbage in the future, since I can't remove it without doing a bunch of other stuff. Verizon in general is bad for bloatware, but Motorola's personal pushed stuff is more tiresome.

I figure if I can't get what I want on Android (severely reduced bloat and forced UIs), I'll check out a Window's phone and see how that is. Apple products are overpriced and under powered, and BlackBerry phones are cursed it seems (self deleting texts, etc) whenever I'm around them.

I've owned quite a few. Currently I have a Motorola Triumph which I am really liking so far (got it about a month ago). Before that I had a Palm Pre which was good until it stopped getting updated and the keyboard started crapping out on me. I had an LG phone that I really liked. Can't remember the name of it though.

• 4 months later...

I almost forgot about this thread.

Just thought of updating mine. Well, I'm graduating this mid June and I also recently started working for this company as a co-op/placement student and they sent me a Bold 9900 4G by mail only for the company use. Pretty awesome phone but It feels like so old school because I've been using a 4S all this long and how this blackberry looks lol. I thought it would be cool at first since the company pays for it, but having to carry two phones at the same time and can't even use it for personal things (except for emergency-911 of course), just annoys me!