Post Your Game %

aCzarX

Im now at 58% @50hrs! with all other collecting achievements done. just need to grind 1% at a time now lol .... Sigh

What do you guys think is worth the most % points , Im thinking going to all the big bases in a heli and blasting everything. Seems like every sabatoge and crate adds about .01% =(

Im now at 58% @50hrs! with all other collecting achievements done. just need to grind 1% at a time now lol .... Sigh

What do you guys think is worth the most % points , Im thinking going to all the big bases in a heli and blasting everything. Seems like every sabatoge and crate adds about .01% =(

I think that's what we all need to do; Compile a nice list of what gives the most percentage points, to help towards the 'Perfectionist' achievement.

I'm going to start keeping an eye on my percentage and see how it changes depending on what I do. Only problem is, saving seems to be the only way to see my percentage without completing the story first. I've checked in Statistics, but couldn't find it in there.

I think that's what we all need to do; Compile a nice list of what gives the most percentage points, to help towards the 'Perfectionist' achievement.

I'm going to start keeping an eye on my percentage and see how it changes depending on what I do. Only problem is, saving seems to be the only way to see my percentage without completing the story first. I've checked in Statistics, but couldn't find it in there.

Colonels add a fair bit (0.1% iirc), while all the rest seems to add 0.01% or nothing visible.

So far I'm at about 22% and 25 hours in. I keep trying to knuckle down and get the story done, and get this game 1K'ed, but there's just so much other stuff that I can do in the game, that I end up going off course constantly.

I'll be flying to my destination, only 2km to go, when I suddenly pass over a military base. Some prat shoots at me, then *Beep beep beep, missile incoming*, and that's when I go "Oh hell to the no!" (I don't say it like that... obviously...) and swing that chopper around, and *Pshew!* *Nananananananat!*, lots of bodies, lots of explosions, and 100% eventually. And then I go do another, completely forgetting about that mission I was once heading to. Fantastic game, I really cannot say that enough.