List of 600+ questions with answers for Glory Boy

So, I took the hard way to doing this one. I sat there for a few days and typed up all the questions and answers for them. (Must be able to type fairly quickly)

Basic tips to start this:

- Must use two controllers to access this game mode.

- Will not get 'Dribble' every game

- Copy and paste the following link into your browser to view the spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjTQiECaxVnjdGJUaXJJdjBVWjd1TFZLSjBOUWJwOGc&hl=en&authkey=CPzHrhk

Here is a bunch of notes you need to make this work:

1. While viewing the document, hold the Control key and click 'F". This will bring up a 'Find and Replace' tab. Here you type a significant part of the question and press ENTER. If the question is listed, it will take you straight to the question which has the answer next to it.

EXAMPLE:

Question: Who won the Golden Ball at the 2007 FIFA Club World Cup?

--you wouldn't need to type the whole question to get the answer. Just type 'golden ball at the 2007' and it would most likely take you to it.

2. Make sure you go into settings and you turn all packs off except for England.

3. This is NOT a list of all questions, I stopped once I got the achievement and helped several others with it.

4. There are spelling errors and I'm sorry for that. When you have like 10 seconds to type a full question and an answer, you get pressured and make spelling errors. I apologize in advance for this, I tried my hardest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...