Special Edition skins/grenades seem to be tradable.

Shdwwrym

Based on a post on GameFAQs, now closed (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64103059), the Special Edition content is provided each time a character is made, as tradable items for people that got that edition. So the special grenade or rare skins could be shared with others and not penalize the people with those editions.

Wasn't sure if this means people want to do that, or what, but I felt it was good to know. I only have the regular edition so I can't help out, but now that it's known I'm sure some people would be willing to help, for those who can't stand missing some content (like me :))

EDIT 2: I'm all set on skins myself, please feel free to help others in the thread though!

Edited by Shdwwrym
Updated information

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, the relic from the Premiere club thing isn't tradable I don't think, and golden keys don't seem to be. Golden guns are tradable but aren't too useful, and the Borderlands 1 skins seem to just occur on your profile rather than being an item you need to use. That's why it's neat the Special Edition stuff is tradable, to spread the wealth; it just means they make a level 1 character and hand the stuff off, so it just takes a minute or so.

I'm about 6 or so hours in and haven't found any other relics yet, but they seem to start giving out better items in general the further you get into the game, as well as spacing out things like grenade mods, Eridium, etc, so maybe I'm just not up to the point where the game would normally "teach" you about relics.

Based on a post on GameFAQs, now closed (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64103059), the Special Edition content is provided each time a character is made, as tradable items for people that got that edition. So the special grenade or rare skins could be shared with others and not penalize the people with those editions.

Wasn't sure if this means people want to do that, or what, but I felt it was good to know. I only have the regular edition so I can't help out, but now that it's known I'm sure some people would be willing to help, for those who can't stand missing some content (like me :))

EDIT: If you are someone with a SE and want to help or get assistance with distributing these items, please let me know!

All of it can be traded [besides relics]. Even someone without the dome dlc can play as long as someone has it. I even gave my gold guns away to lower level players as I didnt use them.

Thanks for confirming that, SIMPLYMIDGET!

I haven't found someone who'd be willing to distribute them on the site, I managed to get some but of course now my friends want them, and I was hoping it'd let me create them with a new character. No dice, so we just need to find a generous SE player who could help.

I'll throw my hat in the ring to help distribute the SE items if someone would trade them to me. I can dupe the skins and grenade so it shouldn't be a problem to finally start helping others get a set of the SE stuff.

same goes for me i dont mind duping them and helping to hand them out

Here's the deal. I will give them out to anyone who wants them for a price. I have the Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition, so these aren't second hand. Good gun and I'll give you both outfit pieces for your guy. PM me if you are interested. I'm level 27 atm.

I have skype linked to this x360a profile, so feel free to use that.

Edited by StayonTarget

Here's the deal. I will give them out to anyone who wants them for a price. I have the Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition, so these aren't second hand. Good gun and I'll give you both outfit pieces for your guy. PM me if you are interested. I'm level 27 atm.

I have skype linked to this x360a profile, so feel free to use that.

I think we can work something out. :)