Fastest way to rank 15

Evo Kazz

Been experimenting a lot lately and I have found this to be by far the fastest way.

- Handicap Match Punk Vs Show + 2 AI

- Have Show grab a chair and hit punk - 1700xp in less than a minute

This IS the fastest method, I went from rank 1 - 14 in 6 days.

Edited by Evo Kazz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14, Just hit H.O.F today, didn't think I'd ever get it done, glad that's over with!! I thought you had to hit H.O.F (14) and then prestige 5 times as well for the achievement, so when it popped as soon as I hit level 14 that was a bonus. Still god awful tho, and the ban risk is a unecessary addition that's not needed.

REVISED METHOD - FASTEST!!

Been doing that for days now, only instead of Punk i've been using Mysterio and ending up with 2000+ XP per game.

Been doing that for days now, only instead of Punk i've been using Mysterio and ending up with 2000+ XP per game.

Must have to try that, I've been just using Punk, Ziggler or Del Rio.

Trying to level up sucks, ,yesterday I think some randomer stole my points, was in an elimination chamber, did about three finishers and was the last one to be pinned yet only got 68 points :/

Must have to try that, I've been just using Punk, Ziggler or Del Rio.

Trying to level up sucks, ,yesterday I think some randomer stole my points, was in an elimination chamber, did about three finishers and was the last one to be pinned yet only got 68 points :/

Yeah the points system and servers on this game go hand in hand, both suck.

I only have to look how much further I have to go and feel like crying lol.

Yeah, leveling up sucks in this.

Admittedly, I'm only rank 2 because I aoided the online for so long due to past experiences with it but still, wanna get this out of the way but the ban thing is something I don't wanna go through so I guess I'll do it legit somehow.

What I hate is that I got the game on release day, immediately went online as Primo against Triple H, beat the guy after a hard fought match full of reversals and counters but it showed up as a loss for me so my stats say I have 1 more loss than I actually have and 1 less win than I should have.

Been experimenting a lot lately and I have found this to be by far the fastest way.

-Steel Cage Match default settings (saves time as u dont need edit setting)

-Punk Vs Show

-Run Punk into Big Show so both stagger (both take damage)

-Exit Cage

-1200xp in about 1 minute

-Repeat

As long as both wrestlers stagger when Punk runs into Big Show then u register damage and XP is awarded, simply exit the cage by climbin out as it seems faster and u get 1200XP every time.

The other Punk method posted is decent, but takes about 3 minutes and requires more moves and only gets you 1450XP.

REVISED METHOD - FASTEST!!

Just out of interest, do you mean 6 days of game time or you did it in 6 days? And if it was 6 days, how long were you playing for in each session?

Just out of interest, do you mean 6 days of game time or you did it in 6 days? And if it was 6 days, how long were you playing for in each session?

6 real days not game - about 8 hours per day, I was double boxing though, so if you have a boosting partner it would take longer.

Edited by Evo Kazz

Completely slowing down on this these days, keep getting hit with guys already on Hall Of Fame so pretty much getting pwnd every game and getting about 200 per game which is getting me nowhere lol

Question, see the guys that use the in game wrestlers but their clothes are random colours like Undertaker in pink etc..., they hacked? As they seem to be impossible to reverse against :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a boosting partner, I will be on all the time as I have broke up for the summer holiday from university.

I am currently level 11 bronze stars and would like to get this over and done with.

Gamer tag - fr0zencaveman : 0 is a zero

Peace